I was sooo disappointed with this condo! Each condo in this place has a different owner. We had number 216 on the second floor. You can't request, nor can you change places once you have reserved a room. The positive is the location. It is very near the town, almost walking distance. The rooms do have a lovely view of the ocean, a large balcony and parking is easily accessed beneath the building. So what's my complaint? The bed was truly like sleeping on a plank of plywood! I spent four nights trying to sleep on the couch. The shower was extremely tiny, so much so that I had to stand sideways. There was No Air Conditioning and we were there in December! The kitchen was extremely HOT. Some of the drawers were broken. The toaster didn't work. The electric stove was crooked. Minimal utensils and cookware were provided. The television was very OLD, small, out of date with a very poor quality picture. I'm not usually one to complain, in fact, this is my first negative report, but I really wanted to let you know what you might end up getting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kona Bali Kai is a condominium resort located on the ocean's edge, displaying an uninterrupted vista of magnificent Kona sunsets. Choose from studios, one-, two-, and three-bedroom suites with full-kitchens, private lanai, and ocean or mountainside views. Amenities include a swimming pool, barbecue areas throughout the resort, and a laundry facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Castle Kona Bali Kai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kona Bali Kai Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Castle Kona Bali Kai Kailua
- Castle Kona Bali Kai Hotel
- Castle Kona Bali Kai Hawaii/Kailua-Kona