Originally, we were scheduled to stay at the Kona Reef. To find out that 'an owner wanted your room, and you are now at our sister hotel'. We found the Kona Bali Kai, and couldn't be happier. It was farther down from the 'main drag'. But the view was incredible! Couldn't ask for a nicer condo, and didn't want to leave the balcony! It was spacious, clean and would LOVE to go back!
Only down side, is you don't get greated with 'aloha and mahalo' as often on the Big Island, but can't wait to go back!
Mahalo to the owner who had to have our room at the Kona Reef. It ended up being a great vacation. Have to try Da Poke Shack....very good Poke...locals love it, so that says it all!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kona Bali Kai is a condominium resort located on the ocean's edge, displaying an uninterrupted vista of magnificent Kona sunsets. Choose from studios, one-, two-, and three-bedroom suites with full-kitchens, private lanai, and ocean or mountainside views. Amenities include a swimming pool, barbecue areas throughout the resort, and a laundry facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Castle Kona Bali Kai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kona Bali Kai Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Castle Kona Bali Kai Kailua
- Castle Kona Bali Kai Hotel
- Castle Kona Bali Kai Hawaii/Kailua-Kona