We were lucky to get unit 122. Beautifully redone, and so comfortable. The kitchen was very well equipped, making meals fun. The guys worked the BBQ, depending on how many mai tais the results were delicious. We traveled with my dear cousin and her hubby, and we were very comfortable. (need to find out the details on the Master Bedroom mattress, as we are shopping for a new one). The only drawback, was the bed in the second room. Would be nicer if it was a king as well, but we switched bedrooms midway through the week, so we each had the master for 5 nights. Loved the wonderful ocean sounds at night.
I needed to do payroll for our employees while we were on our trip, and the internet connection was iffy at best (not the fault of anyone involved in the condo), but we finally got all things done that needed to be done, and back on vacation mode. The office staff were most helpful. Rhoda our housekeeper was a gem!
Again, cooking was a treat in that well equipped kitchen, the furniture was so comfortable and really attractive. No negatives about the rooms or the facility.
We will certainly consider this location in the future. We travel to Kailua-Kona often.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate, oceanfront resort with breathtaking views and spacious suites. This condominium resort fronts a magnificent rocky shoreline with its own sandy lounging area, outdoor barbecue facilities and more. Located just south of historic Kailua-Kona with its charming shops, dining and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotwire, Priceline and Vacatia so you can book your Aston Kona by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Kona By The Sea Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Kona Sea
- Resortquest Kona Sea
- Kona By The Sea
- Aston Kona By The Sea Hawaii/Kailua-Kona