Our family of 4 stayed here in December 2011. Tons of room, everyone had their own bed, two full bathrooms, a full kitchen, and a washer and dryer. View was amazing, but no 'beach'.
We checked in really late, but the night guard was very helpful and gave us our room key. The next morning I went down to the front desk, and was given 2 water bottles and 2 beach balls for the kids. It was a nice little bonus! They also had a kiosk to rent movies in the lobby which was nice for some down time after a long day in the sun.
Con: Daily 'resort fee'
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate, oceanfront resort with breathtaking views and spacious suites. This condominium resort fronts a magnificent rocky shoreline with its own sandy lounging area, outdoor barbecue facilities and more. Located just south of historic Kailua-Kona with its charming shops, dining and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Aston Kona by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Kona By The Sea Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Kona Sea
- Resortquest Kona Sea
- Kona By The Sea
- Aston Kona By The Sea Hawaii/Kailua-Kona