1,350 results
All reviewstower roombasic hotelrooms are cleanceiling fanwithin walking distancesmall fridgefront desk staffstayed here for one nightshops and restaurantsolder hotelshort stayclose to the airportper nightair conditionerthe big islandlocation is greatalii drive
Reviewed June 16, 2013

This hotel is a bit dated in appearance, but was clean and the staff were very friendly. For the price we paid for a room I cannot complain. It is in a good location, a short walk down to the water and many restaurants. I did find it annoying that we had to get a new wifi password each time we needed to use the internet, but at least they have wifi (free in the lobby area).

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Great place to stay central, clean and comfortable. Would definitely stay again, if I just wanted a place to crash. Great internet access in the lobby, local restaurants and close to the pier.
Only negative is local attraction knowledge from the staff. It is minor but we had difficulty finding tour information and went to another hotel tour desk which was across the road but not much better.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

Great value if you want to be in the heart of Kona. Pool was nice to jump in after being in the ocean, my room had a ocean view but I think that is just luck!!
Staff were really friendly and location great. If you want a flashy hotel, go across the road to the Courtyard, otherwise, this is a great value property for anyone who doesn't spend heaps of time at the hotel!!

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed June 6, 2013

If you are looking for a basic bedroom, this is it. Clean, limited view, an excellent breakfast. However, parking is limited to non-existant. Arrived after a 10 hour flight to be told "no more parking"--found out a concert was nearby, so suggestion was to park in the public lot--which was full. Desk clerk was no help, even tho there were empty parking places, we were told we could not park there because they were 'reserved'. Finally, a local security guard let us park next to his car and he called us when the concert was over and parking places became available in a public lot. (I think I had been awake for 24 hours by then!)
For us, the hotel's staff handled this situation with a very negative attitude ("I don't know where you can park"). We would not return nor recommend based on this attitude.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank mspeed
Reviewed May 24, 2013

What is really great about the hotel is its location. It is very close to the oceanfront and centre of the village. There are many restaurants and shops very close to it, within couple of minutes of walking. One side of the hotel looks towards the pool and the street, the other side looks towards private gardens, shops and ocean. The balconies have nice size with a table and chairs, nice place to have breakfast and enjoy the mornings.
The room we stayed in had a fridge, TV, bathroom, balcony and view of the ocean. The room seemed to be clean with room service every day.
There were 2 PCs for internet in the lobby free of charge, wireless internet was for a fee.
A/C was quite noisy and right at the bed but it didn't bother us that much although when I switched it off, I realised how noisy it was.
Reception personnel was nice and helpful.
Free parking was also very close but there were parking spots right at the hotel for a fee.

I would say, that the location of the hotel is its main selling point.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple