WE stayed July 8th and departed the 16th in room 1201 just outside of the sea shell pool area. This was our second trip and we decided to bring kids with us. We all had a blast. Service was over the top as usual. Hands down best resort we have been to and worth the price if you are lookin for a peaceful stay without crowds of people.
Dineed were all good with the exception of the night we are at ulu. I ordered Mongolian beef and sent it back ad it was cooked to a crisp. The second round was slightly better, but still crispy and dry. But I ate it as I needed something and the kids were over dinner. Still, I consider it a good place to eat. The waiter also took the meal off the bill as well, which I wasn't expecting.
We played golb and tennis a few days and even enrolled our 3 and 4 years Olds in one of the kids clashe's and they lover it.
We hope to be back again next year. Also thanks to the staff for mailing us back a few things we forgot in the room as well.
One mistake we made was hopping to another island and staying at a place where I thought the kids could really let loose. After staying here for a week, you will not be happy staying anywhere else.
Thanks again for another great stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resting on the picturesque Kona-Kohala coast of Hawaii Island, the Four Seasons Resort Hualalai combines the warm aloha of the Islands with the impeccable signature service recognized by Four Seasons guests worldwide. With 243 guest rooms, an award-winning golf course, and seven pools, Four Seasons Resort Hualalai is the only Forbes Five Star and AAA Five Diamond Rated Resort in Hawaii. The Resort offers five dining options, including 'ULU Ocean Grill + Sushi Lounge, the only Forbes star-rated restaurant on the Island. Chefs in each dining outlet work with ingredients from over 160 local farms, and 75% of the food served is from Hawaii Island. The comfortable and spacious accommodations at the Resort are housed in intimate two-story bungalows arranged in small crescents along the beachfront and golf course. Additional features include an Ocean Adventures team, seven tennis courts, a spa with 14 treatment rooms and salon services, and a Cultural Center with classes and activities highlighting Hawaiian culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Otel, TravelUp, Expedia, Prestigia, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Hualalai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Hualalai At Historic Ka`Upulehu Hotel Kailua-Kona
- 4 Seasons Resort Hualalai At Historic Ka`Upulehu
- Four Seasons Kailua-Kona
- Kailua-Kona Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hawaii
- Four Seasons Hualalai
- Four Seasons Resort Hualalai Hawaii/Kailua-Kona