I just want to thank the four four seasons for the most amazing stay of our holiday!
I had read all of the reviews on tripadvisor and was hoping it was going to be as good as everybody said and it really was. It was even better than I could have hoped.
We stayed at the hotel for the final night of our trip to Hawaii as a treat. We were made to feel extremely special. We were upgraded to an amazing ocean view room based around the adults only pool.
Everything about this hotel was beautiful. It has a great beach, lovely pools, amazing service.
The gym is really good and big!
We ate at Ulu. The chef made me something special as I'm vegetarian and didn't see anything I liked on the menu. We had lunch at the beach grill which was also very good.
We saw a few turtles which was amazing.
I just wish we'd stayed there longer!
I stayed at the four seasons in Maui which was great but I think this place is in a different league.
The only small problem we came across at both Maui and this four seasons was the lack of seating around the adult pools unless you get up really early (8am or earlier) they did offer to put you on a waiting list I'm not too sure what else they could do about this.There was plenty seating on the beach and some of the other pools at this one which was fine so we just sat there.
Apart from a beautiful hotel with beautiful grounds the thing that made our stay special was the service!! Top notch. We felt very special and looked after! We've stayed at some nice hotels in the world and this one defiantely stands out as one of the best. We were really looked after.
We will defiantely be back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resting on the picturesque Kona-Kohala coast of Hawaii Island, the Four Seasons Resort Hualalai combines the warm aloha of the Islands with the impeccable signature service recognized by Four Seasons guests worldwide. With 243 guest rooms, an award-winning golf course, and seven pools, Four Seasons Resort Hualalai is the only Forbes Five Star and AAA Five Diamond Rated Resort in Hawaii. The Resort offers five dining options, including 'ULU Ocean Grill + Sushi Lounge, the only Forbes star-rated restaurant on the Island. Chefs in each dining outlet work with ingredients from over 160 local farms, and 75% of the food served is from Hawaii Island. The comfortable and spacious accommodations at the Resort are housed in intimate two-story bungalows arranged in small crescents along the beachfront and golf course. Additional features include an Ocean Adventures team, seven tennis courts, a spa with 14 treatment rooms and salon services, and a Cultural Center with classes and activities highlighting Hawaiian culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Prestigia, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Agoda so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Hualalai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Hualalai At Historic Ka`Upulehu Hotel Kailua-Kona
- 4 Seasons Resort Hualalai At Historic Ka`Upulehu
- Four Seasons Kailua-Kona
- Kailua-Kona Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hawaii
- Four Seasons Hualalai
- Four Seasons Resort Hualalai Hawaii/Kailua-Kona