I just want to thank the four four seasons for the most amazing stay of our holiday!
I had read all of the reviews on tripadvisor and was hoping it was going to be as good as everybody said and it really was. It was even better than I could have hoped.
We stayed at the hotel for the final night of our trip to Hawaii as a treat. We were made to feel extremely special. We were upgraded to an amazing ocean view room based around the adults only pool.
Everything about this hotel was beautiful. It has a great beach, lovely pools, amazing service.
The gym is really good and big!
We ate at Ulu. The chef made me something special as I'm vegetarian and didn't see anything I liked on the menu. We had lunch at the beach grill which was also very good.
We saw a few turtles which was amazing.
I just wish we'd stayed there longer!
I stayed at the four seasons in Maui which was great but I think this place is in a different league.
The only small problem we came across at both Maui and this four seasons was the lack of seating around the adult pools unless you get up really early (8am or earlier) they did offer to put you on a waiting list I'm not too sure what else they could do about this.There was plenty seating on the beach and some of the other pools at this one which was fine so we just sat there.
Apart from a beautiful hotel with beautiful grounds the thing that made our stay special was the service!! Top notch. We felt very special and looked after! We've stayed at some nice hotels in the world and this one defiantely stands out as one of the best. We were really looked after.
We will defiantely be back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled along the legendary Kona-Kohala Coast of Hawaii Island, Hualalai is a Hawaiian destination unlike any other. Blessed with 863 acres of lush oceanfront beauty, authentic Hawaiian artistry and the highly customized services of the award-winning Four Seasons, Hualalai is a holistic, sustainable and globally renowned community that continues to set the standard by which all other resorts are measured. Hualalai inspires and enriches every experience, forever transforming and connecting the lives of all who come here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amex, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Hualalai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Hualalai At Historic Ka`Upulehu
- Four Seasons Resort Hualalai At Historic Ka`Upulehu Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Four Seasons Kailua-Kona
- Kailua-Kona Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hawaii
- Four Seasons Hualalai
- Four Seasons Resort Hualalai Hawaii/Kailua-Kona