I flew to Kona to stay at the four seasons with my adult children and about 50 friends for a birthday bash. We were greeted with a fresh flower lei and a Mai tai , then taken by golf cart to our suites and rooms. The rooms were fantastic . The rooms simply and elegantly appointed , very quiet with every amenity expected at a five star resort . The one bedroom suite was spacious with the best bathrooms ever ! Two separate bathrooms , one had a steam shower while the other had a soaking tub , separate standup shower and and outdoor lava shower! Ahhhhh . The pools are all wonderful , the cabanas on the beach a piece of heaven. And lets not forget the ever impressive kings pond brimming with colorful fish and snorkeling gear available to use. The entire staff was extremely pleasant, helpful and there to assure your stay is memorable and comfortable!
I highly recommend this resort, save your money and go, its four seasons so its really expensive but so worth the experience!
The food at every single restaurant is unsurpassed and by the way the local beef on Kona is the best Ive ever had and I live in the midwest!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resting on the picturesque Kona-Kohala coast of Hawaii Island, the Four Seasons Resort Hualalai combines the warm aloha of the Islands with the impeccable signature service recognized by Four Seasons guests worldwide. With 243 guest rooms, an award-winning golf course, and seven pools, Four Seasons Resort Hualalai is the only Forbes Five Star and AAA Five Diamond Rated Resort in Hawaii. The Resort offers five dining options, including 'ULU Ocean Grill + Sushi Lounge, the only Forbes star-rated restaurant on the Island. Chefs in each dining outlet work with ingredients from over 160 local farms, and 75% of the food served is from Hawaii Island. The comfortable and spacious accommodations at the Resort are housed in intimate two-story bungalows arranged in small crescents along the beachfront and golf course. Additional features include an Ocean Adventures team, seven tennis courts, a spa with 14 treatment rooms and salon services, and a Cultural Center with classes and activities highlighting Hawaiian culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Otel, Booking.com, Hotwire, Prestigia, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Hualalai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Hualalai At Historic Ka`Upulehu Hotel Kailua-Kona
- 4 Seasons Resort Hualalai At Historic Ka`Upulehu
- Four Seasons Kailua-Kona
- Kailua-Kona Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hawaii
- Four Seasons Hualalai
- Four Seasons Resort Hualalai Hawaii/Kailua-Kona