Trust us, we've been around the world - stayed at all top hotels of the world... and this is it, the best! If we had to pick one place to visit the rest of our lives - again, this is it. Fabulous from start to finish, top to bottom. The rooms just beautiful and the decor perfect. All lower level rooms have the outdoor lava shower - do not miss this! The view of the sunsets just as beautiful at ground level - the lava shower - fabulous! The spa is so fabulous that each morning you will be dying to get out of bed to go workout. All machines in huts with all the windows retracted - simply wonderful. Massages are given in outdoor thatched huts - so great. The lomi-lomi is a neat massage and fitting to have one while staying in Hawaii. Walk right next door to the Hualalai Coffee Co and grab a special smoothie... so good. Pahuia's breakfast bufet fabulous as well - but the smoothie is just as good to start your day. Beachtree pool is lovely, what a view. Enjoy a drink in the afternoon at the pool too. Don't miss the sunsets before heading off to dinner. All resaurants are fabulous, The Grill, Pahuai, and don't miss getting sushi one night at Lava Lounge - it's super. You must do the Surf and Stars dinner on the beach on Wednesday or Saturday nights - just an incredible spread of food. Everywhere you look is beautiful, the staff just fabulous.
Trust us - this is it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resting on the picturesque Kona-Kohala coast of Hawaii Island, the Four Seasons Resort Hualalai combines the warm aloha of the Islands with the impeccable signature service recognized by Four Seasons guests worldwide. With 243 guest rooms, an award-winning golf course, and seven pools, Four Seasons Resort Hualalai is the only Forbes Five Star and AAA Five Diamond Rated Resort in Hawaii. The Resort offers five dining options, including 'ULU Ocean Grill + Sushi Lounge, the only Forbes star-rated restaurant on the Island. Chefs in each dining outlet work with ingredients from over 160 local farms, and 75% of the food served is from Hawaii Island. The comfortable and spacious accommodations at the Resort are housed in intimate two-story bungalows arranged in small crescents along the beachfront and golf course. Additional features include an Ocean Adventures team, seven tennis courts, a spa with 14 treatment rooms and salon services, and a Cultural Center with classes and activities highlighting Hawaiian culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Prestigia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Hualalai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Hualalai At Historic Ka`Upulehu Hotel Kailua-Kona
- 4 Seasons Resort Hualalai At Historic Ka`Upulehu
- Four Seasons Kailua-Kona
- Kailua-Kona Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hawaii
- Four Seasons Hualalai
- Four Seasons Resort Hualalai Hawaii/Kailua-Kona