“Great with experienced and first time divers!”
Review of Honu Sports

Honu Sports
More attraction details
Owner description: Unless otherwise specified all tours meet by the boat ramp on the north side of Honokohau Harbor.
San Jose, California
“Great with experienced and first time divers!”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Took two separate trips with Captain Lisa last week. For me it was my very first time diving, so I was slightly nervous. Lisa was an excellent teacher, which made me feel very comfortable, giving me the confidence to relax and enjoy my first few diving experiences. She not only took care of me, but made sure every one was safe and enjoying themselves. Captain Lisa's boat is the perfect size and she keeps the group size small which allows everyone a personalized experience. Highly, Highly recommend!!

Visited May 2013

california
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Excellent Dive Operation”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

We went diving w Captain Lisa and her crew two days early May 2103. This is a well run operation and they have a great boat for diving the Kona coast. We will be back for sure. They are photographer friendly and flexible in general. Strong recommendation.

Visited May 2013
Denton, Texas
“Great divers”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

I was referred by a local. I had a fantastic experience with Captain Lisa and her staff. When I return to the Big Island, I will dive with them again. It was very personal. If you do not like to dive with too many divers, this is the place.

Visited April 2013
Pahoa, Hawaii
“No better guide through the waters of Hawai`i”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

Captains Lisa and Mike are the rare type of people who live their dream and that shows in their passion and commitment. I've dived with them several times over the years and I can't imagine going out with anyone else. They're at home in and on the water and know all the best dive spots and when to go. Each time I've been out I've been treated with some new marvel, be it a pod of bottlenose dolphins or a particularly gorgeous flat worm. And it's not just seeing them, Lisa's intimate knowledge of sea life brings the underwater world to life in a way not many will ever get to experience.

Visited February 2013
World Wide
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Whales, dolphins, mantas and more!”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Yes it's true we saw whales, dolphins, Mantas and other fishes in our great dive trip with Lisa and Rich. My 12 year old girl and I were diving after a year since we got our certification. Lisa made my daughter very comfortable and accompanied us on our first dive. Rich took us on our first night dive and swimming with the Mantas was amazing. Overall a wonderful experience that we would remember forever. Thank you Lisa and Rich.

Visited December 2012