Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Mantas galore!

What an amazing experience! So many manta rays!! Sam did a fantastic job keeping us over the spots... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
120bethn
via mobile
We only dive with Jack's!

We did 4 dives with Jack's during our stay, all great but the best is the Manta nite dive. This was... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Trip436037

Recommended experiences in and around Island of Hawaii
from $70.00
from $65.65
from $129.00
from $99.00
1,889 results
All reviews night dive dive shop dive master pelagic magic juan carlos manta rays the big island rental gear garden eel cove fish two tank great dive experienced divers surface interval certified diver cookies boat captain
Selected filters
Reviewed February 29, 2020 via mobile

We did 3 dive trips with Jacks while in Kona. They were all great. The crew and guides were very organized, knowledgeable and professional. Thank you Mongo,Keller,Sarah,Nate and John. The Manta ray dives and Pelagic Magic were amazing.

Reviewed February 28, 2020

Jack's Diving Locker was a great experience!
I did 4 dives over 2 days, and they were all fun and special. My dive guides were attentive and personable. I felt safe and well informed by the staff. I don't know how this also happened, but the other guests were all great, too! It's almost as if the energy JDL puts out seeps into the divers, too!
I interacted with at least 7 staff during my booking and dives, and they were all nice, and some off the wall silly. They have a great working relationship, and it was nice to be around a tightknit staff that included the visiting divers in their onboard fun.
Additionally, this was the first time my guides have suggested I do safety stops on my own, and it was really fun to use the BCD dive computer included in my rental. Plus, they have sea creature and fish books on board, and tunes for the surface interval.

pro tip: they mention it, but Really bring your warmest clothes to the afternoon/night dives- it gets chilly out there! i had a tough time getting my body temp up... but the ONBOARD HOT SHOWERS sure helped!

Reviewed February 25, 2020

Jack's Diving Locker is the finest dive operation on the island! We've used them two years in a row, half a dozen dives each year. I am an experienced diver and dive instructor. I have been out with most of their crew, many of their boat captains and the owners themselves and can tell you that they are phenomenal; very experienced and safety conscious. They know their dive sites! I will continue to use Jack's Diving Locker. I trust them to give me the best possible dive experience.

No one can guarantee where ocean life may be at any particular time, but Jack's has never failed to give me the best possible experience. Actually, They've always gone above and beyond and NEVER failed to produce!! Thanks Guys and Gals!!!

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed February 23, 2020 via mobile

I am a 62 year old grandmother. I did a snorkel trip with my 7 year old grandson after dark. It was amazing seeing the big mantas swimming just below us. The captain, Matt and crew, Pirate Toby and Elle took time with us and made the trip alot of fun. We also did a daytime snorkeling trip to see the dolphins and search for whales.

Reviewed February 21, 2020 via mobile

We did the Manta Ray night dive w/ Jack's Diving Locker in Kona Hawaii
They were great -Mongo our dive master was very through & informative.
Amazing experience.