Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
We only dive with Jack's!

We did 4 dives with Jack's during our stay, all great but the best is the Manta nite dive. This was... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Trip436037
Kona Covid Trip

On my two tank dive with Jack's Diving Locker, there was a mixture of seasoned divers and... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
tripaddicts

Recommended experiences in and around Island of Hawaii
from $70.00
from $65.65
from $129.00
from $99.00
1,887 results
All reviews night dive dive shop dive master pelagic magic juan carlos manta rays the big island rental gear garden eel cove fish two tank great dive experienced divers surface interval certified diver cookies boat captain
Selected filters
Reviewed February 25, 2020

Jack's Diving Locker is the finest dive operation on the island! We've used them two years in a row, half a dozen dives each year. I am an experienced diver and dive instructor. I have been out with most of their crew, many of their boat captains and the owners themselves and can tell you that they are phenomenal; very experienced and safety conscious. They know their dive sites! I will continue to use Jack's Diving Locker. I trust them to give me the best possible dive experience.

No one can guarantee where ocean life may be at any particular time, but Jack's has never failed to give me the best possible experience. Actually, They've always gone above and beyond and NEVER failed to produce!! Thanks Guys and Gals!!!

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed February 23, 2020 via mobile

I am a 62 year old grandmother. I did a snorkel trip with my 7 year old grandson after dark. It was amazing seeing the big mantas swimming just below us. The captain, Matt and crew, Pirate Toby and Elle took time with us and made the trip alot of fun. We also did a daytime snorkeling trip to see the dolphins and search for whales.

Reviewed February 21, 2020 via mobile

We did the Manta Ray night dive w/ Jack's Diving Locker in Kona Hawaii
They were great -Mongo our dive master was very through & informative.
Amazing experience.

Reviewed February 20, 2020

In more than 20 years of recreational diving, I had never left a piece of gear on a boat. That all changed Sunday (2-16) after we returned from a Classic morning two-tank.
In the scramble to get everything back in my bag and get it off the boat, I somehow left my Aqua Lung Legend regulator behind. My girlfriend and I headed to Papa 'Aloa without realizing the reg was missing. Monday morning Jimmy left me a v-mail saying not only did they find my reg but that it needed a manufacturer's service update and they would do it at no charge. The reg had been serviced just two weeks earlier in SoCal so I was surprised the shop hadn't performed the update then. This is one of several reasons why I continue to dive with Jack's when I visit Kona. Also, a big shout out to Russell, the dive master who found it and figured out it was mine!

Reviewed February 19, 2020 via mobile

I care out to Kona by myself and dove with Jack’s per a friends recommendation... they did not disappoint!!! On our ride out to the manta dive we stopped several times to watch humpbacks and spinner dolphins. We had 6 mantas swirling above our heads. Best day ever!