“Great People, Awesome Sights, Highly Skilled...Totally Recommended !!”
Review of Ocean Eco Tours

Ocean Eco Tours
Ranked #63 of 200 Tours in Kailua-Kona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Ocean Eco Tours is your "In, On, or Under the Water" specialist!! Join us for: Wild Dolphin Snorkel/Swim Manta Ray Night Snorkel Whale Watching(seasonal) Scuba - Intro Dives, Scuba Certification, Gear Rental Surf Lesson - Beginner to Advanced
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I have had opportunity to dive in many places with different charters, and none have made me feel as comfortable as Rob & Paul did on my first day of diving!
I usually make a point of trying different charters when I'm on a dive trip, but see no need to look any further! They run a great family diving / sightseeing charter business and offer exceptional value and service. I have enjoyed my time with them so much I've decided to add additional days to my dive schedule. On the second day i had the pleasure of diving with Shane who was also very knowledgable and made everyone feel right at home. I am really looking forward to our upcoming night dive with the Manta Rays, Thanks so much for the amazing experience so far!!
Erik - Calgary Alberta

Reviewed March 30, 2013

The Ocean Eco team is great fun and they really know their stuff. We went on the dolphin trip and had such a great time that we signed up to go on the Manta Ray trip. Captain Paul and Captain Steve really know their stuff. Shane both made the trip a blast and made sure all the divers of varying ability were safe and sound. The trips themselves were spectacular - swimming around wild dolphins and getting within inches of Manta Rays. Smaller boats and groups make it even more fun. We've got great pictures and even better memories. Thanks so much to you and your team!!

Jeff, Karen, and Makena
San Rafael, Ca

Reviewed March 28, 2013

The guys there are really nice - very laid-back and friendly. Great for beginners and super-patient and kind to kids - They gave more explanation than the other instructors we heard out there in the bay. Everyone was surfing at the end of the lesson, including our 8-year-old. Charles and Macky are great instructors! Thanks for a great experience, guys!

2  Thank wmsweeney
Reviewed March 25, 2013

We went out on a big tour snorkel trip and upgraded to a Snuba package off the big boat for me and my ten year old son. We loved it so much we called around several scuba tours to get an introductory tour. With only two days notice few were available but Rob, the owner, answered the phone and spent about half an hour selling me on his people. Two days later my family of five were on his boat with two other divers. Not only was all the crew and help fantastic, even after we were 20 minutes late, Rob rearranged the start time of the dive since we were coming from Hilo. Shane our dive instructor was simply phenomenal. Paul, our Captain just outstanding. The weather was windy and cloudy and the seas choppy but they took us to a fantastic cove where we just enjoyed our two dives. They crew made our dives simple and effortless (they did all the work) and these guys are just great and charming. They had every reason to be frustrated with us given our late departure but if they were we simply could not tell. Just a fantastic experience we could not image a better tour company or better scuba introductory dive. USE THESE GUYS. Small place, family owned, and the crew and Shane just shined in every way. THANKS SO MUCH OCEAN ECO...

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Dolphin 99% we can see !!! Kona coast was great ocean and nice staff on the boat !
i'd like go again.