“Oceanfront villa with Kona sunset views”
other traveler has booked this property
Kitchen to Lanai view Living Room to Ocean
Lawn to House view
Ocean to House View
Path to Ocean
Cruise ships anchor weekly
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

JJ115586
“Oceanfront villa with Kona sunset views”
Reviewed March 7, 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed here from Feb 11-18 2017. It's a large villa right by the ocean that could easily accommodate 6-8 people (one king bed, one queen bed, and a bunk bed). For us (party of two) it was a bit too large, but that's how we wanted it. We absolutely loved the property. My favorite thing about it was the ocean front patio which was great for sipping on coffee in the morning, or watching the breathtaking sunsets at the end of the day, or just doing some yoga to the sound of the waves. The pictures don’t really do justice to this villa. The property is a 3 min drive to downtown Kona, but is located in a quiet neighborhood, which gives you peace and privacy, but you don’t feel isolated. There are also body boards and beach chairs and a washer and dryer for guest use which we found very convenient.
One thing that I could do without during our stay was the ants. There seemed to be spilled drinks in some hard to reach places in the kitchen and there were pockets of ants gathered around it. I would have expected the cleaning of the property before we arrived to be more thorough. Another one of my peeves was that the guests were expected to wash the used towels on the day before departure which I found a bit unusual.
Overall, we had an amazing stay at this villa. We have been to Hawaii five times and to the big island three times and this was one of our most memorable stays on this island. The management (especially Wayne) is professional and very accommodating and responded within a few hours to each enquiry which made us feel taken care of.
I strongly suggest this villa and the experience of oceanfront living in Kona.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing