“ABSOLUTELY THE BEST FOOD AND SERVICE ON BIG ISLAND”
Review of Huggo's Restaurant

Huggo's Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 290 Restaurants in Kailua-Kona
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
“ABSOLUTELY THE BEST FOOD AND SERVICE ON BIG ISLAND”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

5 star view, too! Interesting menu, innovative and beautifully presented cuisine. Incredible staff. Enough said.

• Korean first
Roswell, Georgia
“Great View and Music”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

This restaurant could not be closer to the water. I actually had to move my chair back from the rock wall as the sea spray kept sprinkling over the wall and getting me and my shirt wet.

It is more of a bar and it serves bar food, I had the fish tacos which were good. Not great, but it's a beach bar after all and thats what I was looking for. The drinks were creative and large and the beers were cold. We had the opportunity to sit and listen to the band and they were awesome. I wanted to see if they sold a CD when they were done, but they got out of there before I could ask.

I would recommend this place for a drink and for the music. Its right off the main drag and the restaurant next door "Huggo's" is supposed to be more high-end and better quality food. We did not eat there ourselves, but would try it if we ever got back to Kona.

The Huggos on the Rocks would be were we went for drinks before dinner though.

Awesome sunsets too. Location - location - location!

Visited January 2014
Fairbanks, Alaska
“Oh the view!”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Had drinks and dinner here. The local grass-fed beef burgers were so good. Come early to get a good table for a sunset view while your feet at in the sand.

Visited January 2014
Vancouver, Canada
“Right on the water”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Got a great table on the water without a reservation. Our server was awesome, the food was great and the atmosphere could not have been better.

Limone sul Garda, Italy
“Cool place”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

We came in for dinner with no booking but we drank a cocktail in the bar(life music the best sunset)and in 20 min we were at the table.service is friendly and super quick.we both ordered fish:amazing,for the eyes and for the mouth (I am Italian and really spoiled).prices are a bit high but of course you have location and music.desserts were awesome.highly recommended !