“Excellent food & wine bar!”

Jackie Rey's Ohana Grill
Ranked #6 of 295 Restaurants in Kailua-Kona
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Description: Jackie Rey's Ohana Grill is a casual local's joint featuring fresh seafood, steaks, pasta and a variety of salads at affordable prices. The restaurant (named after our daughter) is the culmination of much hard work and the dedication of ourselves and our crew. We invite you to be our guests and experience great food and old fashioned hospitality, island style. Angie and Paul—Proprietors of your Local Ohana Grill. Established 2004.
Reviewed December 2, 2013

My husband loved the burger & I had the fish tacos - excellent! They have all kinds of beers on tap, plus a great wine selection. If you sign up, they send you coupons all year for $10 off a meal. Look for the old Woody wagon in front of the restaurant - it's off Kuakina Highway, not too far south of Kailua-Kona Village, on the mauka (mountain) side of the road.

1  Thank Deborah N

Reviewed December 1, 2013

We brought our multiple-time-repeat visiting Kona friends back to Jackie Reys - its become a twice yearly tradition - as usual excellent food, service and ambiance. Always a treat to visit here, you can't go wrong.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

We actually decided to go there based on review from Trip Advisor. They were all true, friendly staff, great food, casual bright atmosphere and reasonable prices. We both really enjoyed our meals and will definitely go back the next time we are in Kona.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

It was my third time last night in the restaurant and I don't usually give reviews but last night was an exception! It was awesome food for some reason (maybe because I saw a new face on beige and ponytail), men she was so pretty and I think an asset to the restaurant if she works there (I hope she will). The rest of the waitresses are pretty and nice as always. They definitely know what they are doing! I had a martini at the end and it makes me feel great as always.
Would surely recommend the place for its food, awesome!

Reviewed November 28, 2013

My husband and I recently visited Jackie Rey's in Kona after reading the reviews online. We stopped by one day for lunch and returned later in the week for dinner with friends. This place is great! Food was tasty, wait staff was very attentive, and we loved the open air windows in the restaurant.

When we returned with friends for dinner, we had reservations at 7:15pm. When we arrived, all of the tables were occupied, so we were told we'd have to wait a few minutes. While we waited, the manager brought us some wine glasses and opened a bottle of chilled white wine. I wasn't expecting this, but was impressed with the fact that they took care of us! We continued to sit outside, chat, and enjoyed our wine until the next table cleared out.

For first time visitors, they also have a coupon on their website. You can either print it or show them the coupon on your phone. What a great deal!