“A New Hotel !”
Review of Hotel Life

Hotel Life
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Rogoznica
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Hotel Life is a new hotel, situated in between Sibenik and Trogir, along a small rocky beach. The comfortable rooms are very nice, large and clean with a well equipped bathroom. The food in the restaurant was very good. Friendly and helpfull staff and manager.

Room Tip: Unfortunately the hotel is built on a too small terrain what makes that the pool is far too small.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RDRBeveren
Mario_Erceg, Owner at Hotel Life, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2013

Dear RDRBeveren,

first of all, thank you for taking time to share your impressions from hotel Life with other members of Tripadvisor community. It make us happy to hear that you have enjoyed staying in our Hotel and also that you have recognized our efforts to make all the guests to feel comfortable while they are staying with us.

We will always be happy to welcome you again!

Best regards!

Reviewed August 2, 2013

I stayed at Hotel Life one night before spending a week on a yacht. I called and made my reservation the same day of my stay. I was picked up on time by the owner's father who was a really nice guy who played some classic Croatian songs as we drove to the hotel from SPU airport in a nice comfortable Van with A/C. They then upgraded my room for free and the service was very courteous and friendly. The dinner was fantastic and the bed comfortable. The hotel has a non-commercial feel, more like you are staying as a guest in a very nice, new house. The breakfast buffet and espresso were great and I got a ride in the morning to the Marina. The hotel owner was extremely nice as well. No complaints and I am sure I will stay there again.

Room Tip: Get one facing the water.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank LKnox127
Mario_Erceg, Owner at Hotel Life, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

Dear Sir LKnox127,

after all this invested effort, nothing makes me happier than a satisfied customer. By your review, we can conclude that you are the one! Hereby I also want to thank you for taking some of your time to write an opinion that will surely help other guests who are planning to come to Rogoznica. Thank you on all the kind words and compliments that you have told us. You have a great greetings from my father who tells you he would like to have the opportunity to meet you again, as well as the entire staff of the hotel Life but the second time in a little longer!

Best regards from Rogoznica!

Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

-really nice room
-nice view
-nice little pool and beach
-quite area, so great if you re looking for a relaxing vacation
-location of the hotel a bit outside, so you should definitely have a car
-good food, maybe bit expensive
-one waiter was very nice and professional, one was unfriendly and not professional at all, could take an exemple of the collegue

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank malixe007
Mario_Erceg, Owner at Hotel Life, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Dear Malixe007,

Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to post your comment. I personally think that the hotel Life is perfect place to escape from everything, a rest for body and soul. Far enough away from the noise and crowd so you manage to rest but yet close enough to all the amenities you could want while on vacation.

As for the comments on one of the waiters, I can personally guarantee that we will talk to him and try to become better on the guest satisfaction.

It is part of our philosophy to guarentee 100% guest satisfaction and we are here for you at anytime!

Reviewed July 1, 2013

We had a nice welcome from the girl in the reception. We stayed four nights but the problem started the first morning. We had been driving all night and wanted to sleep in. Before eight o clock the cleaning lady started to vacuum clean in room above our and the problem is that the hotel doesnt have insulation so you hear everything. The air condition works really bad so we were bathing in sweat waking up. Of course we told the reception about the noise from the cleaning lady and the air condition but nothing changed. Before eight every morning... Then the WIFI didnt work for two days, we chosed the hotel for the spa but they had to call someone and she could come first mondaymorning - when we had left the hotel. We asked for a transfer to split and first they said they would charge 50 euro then they came back with 90 euro. We asked one taxidriver and he charged 37 Euro!. The manager of the hotel asked us the last! day if everything was ok and I told him of course not. I have told you during the visit what I didn´t like. What made me really angry was that he just shrugged it off. Oh we are sorry...- In my opinion that is -Really bad customer service.

The receptionists are very friendly and one of the waiters. The breakfast was ok. The sorroundings are also really nice with Rogoznica and Primosten.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
9  Thank Trojan70
Mario_Erceg, Owner at Hotel Life, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2013

Dear Mr. Trojan70,

our mission is to satisfy all our guests as well as in your case, however, all we have done for you obviously was not enough, Therefore, the reason for your fantasy I can not understand. However, I can tell you that you have done some damage to us, when you have a hotel, that was 100% recognized by our clients, rated inappropriate in our opinion. (See other reviews)

As regards of your complaints I can say the following:

It is entirely impossible that the maid have started so early with vacuuming because their morning schedule is comprehensive so the cleaning room can not start before 8:30 even theoretically, and besides that, I personally check it every day.

As regards air conditioning in your room, during your stay one of our receptionists called me in the evening based on your claim that in the room was too hot. Upon arrival to the room, we had the feeling that we are in the fridge, and by the way, we never had complaints that the air conditioning does not work well.

As regards to Wi fi, I was also informed that you have a problem with the connection and I personally came up to you and on my iPhone, showed you that the internet works. Then you said that obviously something is wrong with your device, and in front of me contacted your operator, but I do not know with what outcome.

As regards of transfer to the Split, I can say that the usual cost of registered carriers in this area is 1 euro per kilometer. The relation that you have searched is 120 kilometers and so, it is not a problem to calculate how much it would cost. You were offered 90 euros for the transfer, frankly I do not know where you found the price of which you speak, but obviously it is a black market if it is already so.

And in the end I can say that I am, as the owner of the hotel, present at each departure of our guest and I always ask if everything was okay and of course, we are ready for some criticism on the guest but until now, we never had this kind of reaction.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

We stayed here for a week on our honeymoon and had the perfect relaxing excape.
The hotel is of a high standard and the location is perfect for little more than swimming in pristine waters, eating well prepared local fresh food and enjoying the hospitality of this great boutique family run hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank Scott-Leko
Mario_Erceg, Owner at Hotel Life, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2013

Dear Mr Leko,

It was our pleasure to host you here, especially after finding out you decided to come all the way from Australia to spend your honeymoon in our hotel.
We hope, you'll remember your happy days for a long time and we are more than thrilled that our hotel „Life“ became a part of your personal story. Thank you for that!!

Best wishes and regrads from all of us from the hotel „Life“,

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Put simply - Fantastic !

My wife Yvette and I spent a week at the Hotel in late April and thoroughly enjoyed our stay from the minute we walked into the Hotel and were greeted by the owner Mario. What an excellent host he, his family and staff proved to be throughout our stay. Thank you so much for making this such a very memorable trip for us.

The Hotel is ideally situated for a flight into Split, being an easy drive northwards along the coastal road, before dropping off onto some narrow lanes before meeting your destination at Hotel Life. Ideally placed for visiting so many places, including, Primosten, Rogoznica, Sibernik, Trogir, Split & Krka National Park (waterfalls at this time of the year are not to be missed!).

The Hotel is located in a lovely location and nothing was too much trouble for all the staff we met. Everyone was so eager to please and make our stay as comfortable as possible.

We had a superb 1st floor room at the front of the Hotel overlooking the sea. Very tranquil and relaxing.Thank you.

Meals were superb, varied and very well prepared.

We have every intention to return with another couple next year.

Very much looking forward to meeting you all once again.

Best regards
Derek & Yvette Hicks

Room Tip: Having seen most of the available rooms, none will disappoint.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DerekYvette

Dear Yvette and Derek,

I still remember our pleasant chatting during your staying in the hotel. There is nothing better in life than doing what you love the most, especially when you get proof that you're on the right track as your compliments for our effort, our hotel, our staff and my family.

We would like to thank you once more for everything, hoping to meet you again!!

Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I have just returned from a three night stay at this delightful, small, stylish, well equipped and professionally run hotel. There is nothing quite like it in the area.The staff are most helpful and nothing is to much trouble.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Higgieboy
Mario_Erceg, Owner at Hotel Life, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013

Dear guests,
Thank you so much for all the given compliments! We do put so much effort, but, of course, we're not the only ones. There is also our staff, the whole group of the tourism professionalists, making it all possible. We're more than glad hearing you had great time staying in our hotel and we surely do hope to host you some time soon again!! Thank you for your trust!!
Hotel owner

Also consider these accommodations in or near Rogoznica
Hotel Zora
#1 of 2 in Kastel Luksic
Hotel Spongiola
Hotel Spongiola
#1 of 3 in Brodarica

Been to Hotel Life? Share your experiences!