“Great place to stay!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
The beach nearby
Relax and enjoy
View on the garden
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

lchamber7...
Denver, Colorado
“Great place to stay!”
Reviewed August 20, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

I couldn't have been happier with my stay at Pension Pavlovic! Its location is just a few minutes walk to the beach and shops, but tucked back enough that it was a quiet place to return to at the end of the day (and cool, thanks to the air conditioning!). The apartment is clean and well-kept, and the balcony is perfect for sitting out on to read or have a cup of tea. I really appreciated having my own kitchen for days when I wanted to cook for myself, but the restaurant, Konoba Peggy, is right up the hill--and well worth the visit. The owner of both, Gabi, went out of her way to make me feel welcome, and even arranged a trip into Dubrovnik in the evening at my request. She also is very knowledgeable about the island, and gave me a great walking tour along paths I never would have found on my own. I would highly recommend Pension Pavlovic for anyone wanting to stay on Lopud!

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing