1,413 results
All reviews lopud island sunj beach sea resort private transfer spa access half board golf buggy private beach infinity pool pancake machine beach bar local ferry pizza restaurant lovely island small island la baja premium room
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I travelled with my family (mother, father and brother) from Norway this summer of 2019 an d we stayed for 10 days. I have never loved a place more than this. First of all I can promise that you will never get a better location than this. The island i so beautiful and you can do a lot and nothing, depends on what you want. There are no cars so it´s peacful and you can hear the ocean at all times. There are a lot of great paths for walking where you can get a great view and the water at the hotel´s beach is absolutely stunning! We travelled to the beach at the other side, but it couldn´t compare to the one at the hotel. All this was great, but the one thing that really made our visit was the service at the hotel. Everyone was so nice and always ready to help you and try to make your stay as good as possible. As said, everbody there did their job and more so, but I have to mention Ana, one of the activity-leaders. During our stay I was lucky to get to know her and become her friend and she is the most amazing person I have ever met. She alwasy had lots of energy and could cheer up anyone, anytime. Her colleges Katarina and Tera were also great workers and they made sure me and my brother always had something to do when mom and dad just wanted to relax. All in all we are definetely coming back as much as we can. If you have the opportunity I really recommend going!!

Date of stay: July 2019
Alessandra S, Owner at Lafodia Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear gurobjornslett,

I don't have words to express how great full and happy I'm reading your comments and review.
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us, you liked the service and especially you've found a friend like Ana.

She, as all other people, are really dedicated to make your stay as much wonderful as possible. They are putting all their efforts on this, because we know how important is to feel pampered and find a kind of "family" in our resort.

As I wrote many times, our goal is to succeed in your expectations with the hope to have you back again in our resort.
Please feel free to contact us directly whenever you need anything from us.
Wishing you all the best.

Kind regards

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed here for a week, transfer by speedboat which was a surprise. Rooms were clean and fantastic view of the sea.
We were booked in for bed and breakfast and the buffet was very good lots of choice.
Infinity pool was excellent with glorious views.
Manmade beach was ok but the shingle is not pleasant to walk on and there was a steep shelf in to the sea.
Only two minor points: Arrived at hotel at 12.30 pm and couldn,t have the room until 3pm, we had been up since 2am so would have been nice to freshen up. Also asked for an iron but was told they only offer a pressing service, as it was £5 to have one dress ironed I declined.
Special mention for Tihomir at the breakfast buffet, what a character very helpful and made us smile every morning.
Would love to return and can highly reccommend this beautiful location

Room tip: Upper floors have better views

Dear Carol63travel,

thank you so much for your nice review and for the compliments toward our resort.
I'm happy to know you had nice time with us, starting from the transfer till the end.

We are putting all our efforts to provide to all our guests an unforgettable experience.
Regarding the 2 minor points:
- unfortunately we couldn't anticipate the check in time due to the fact that hotel was full. The housekeeping department is doing their best to clean everything as soon as possible, but it depends from the occupation of the hotel. That's why we mentioned during the booking time that check in can't be before 3pm, just to be sure. Then if we can anticipate is even better, but sometime is hard;
- iron in the room: as per internal policy we prefer not to borrow it, just for safety reasons. Since in the past it was happening that guest forgot iron on and the sofa was burning, unfortunately...

Apart from this, I truly hope you will be our guest again and we are at your disposal for any needs or request you might have.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Recently had a great stay here with friends, first time in Croatia and what a treat, stayed B&B and visited nearby restaurants for evening meals so can’t provide too much info on food but rooms were lovely and views were fabulous from the hotel beach bar. We all liked it and would recommend you try it.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank 438sp

Dear 438sp,

thank you so much for your nice comments and for spending time to write.
We, as Lafodia team, are grateful to see your compliments and, most important thing, that you had a fabulous stay with us.

I hope you will have the chance to visit us again in the future.
Sincerely yours

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing hotel..Enjoyed every moment..good food, great cocktails (but to small ) Stuff is excellent..best part of the hotel is amazing infinity pool with a breathtaking view!! I higly recommend this hotel..and looking forward to visit island amd Lafodia Resort again next summer.

Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Voyage08631698486,

thank you really much to express your satisfaction regarding our resort, the island and our service.
It means a lot to us, everyday we are doing our best in order to fulfill your expectations and when we succeed is important for us.

Please feel free to mail us directly if you need more info or if you want to book your next stay with us.
We will do our best to answer to your needs.

Kind regards

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Just back from this hotel after a 2 week stay, we had to wait 5 days before the bed sheets were changed. I had to go to reception 4 times to complain about the room because it hadn't been cleaned, the house keeping supervisor met me and agreed that the room wasn't cleaned and promised me that she would personally check the room every day to ensure it was cleaned but obliviously she mustn't have checked as the room wasn't clean. I paid €2000 for this hotel and I was very disappointed.

On a good note the breakfast was lovely and Tihomir who works in the restaurant is so nice and pleasant to everyone, the beach area is also amazing

Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank unaneylon65

Dear unaneylon65,

I'm deeply sorry to read you had troubles about the cleanliness of the room. I was informed about the housekeeping manager about this and she was making sure everything was checked personally in the following days.

But still I'm sorry if you didn't find the level as you wish, we will do our best for this not happen again and to be sure everything will be perfect.
Wishing you all the best and hoping that this will not stop you to visit us again in the future.

We are at your disposal if you need some support from our side.
Sincerely yours