See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

It was pleasure to stay there. Houses clean, not near each other (as I can compare now with Italy mobile park houses), swimming pools great. Food on local store quite expensive, but with car You can go to another.

Date of stay: July 2018
2  Thank salvinijal
Reviewed December 29, 2016 via mobile

Our party was of 6:4 adults and 3 kids. We really enjoyed the outdoors, the swimming pool and the kids club. The restaurants weren't luxurious but if you want to go camping you can't be to picky. The accommodation was small but you don't go to a camping site to spend time indoors. Overall an amazing experience which I would replicate without second thoughts

2  Thank Anca C
Reviewed October 15, 2016 via mobile

Too many people. Overcrowded swimmingpool. Terrible restaurants. More than 10.000 people on a small piece of land. Unfriendly staff.

This camping site is hell on earth.

Croatia is a great country, but we'll never come back on this camping site.

6  Thank Wim v
Reviewed August 24, 2016 via mobile

Quite a big camping with several types of places to stay. A lot of the camping places are not in the shade. But we stayed in a caravan and it was great. At the sea side it takes some time to get to the toilets.. there are not a lot of them in comparing to the size of the camping side. Food in te restaurants are good as also the service. Pricing is 20% more as at local restaurants in the towns. Overall a Good place to be!

1  Thank mailgerwin
GeneraManagerITU, General Manager at Camping Park Umag Mobile Homes, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2016

Dear gerwin L,

I would like to thank you for writing this review about our campsite. We are very glad when our guests have a wonderfull vacation with us.

Be sure I will pass your praise to the rest of my coworkers, and I would like to invite you to join us also next year.

Kind regards,
Mirjana Dujček, General Manager

Reviewed August 8, 2016 via mobile

We just spend 8 nights here and I would recommend it to anyone. It's child friendly and you can find activities for all the family. All the noise stops at 11 pm and sport activities are encouraged through the tennis/football/volleyball courts and and all the scooters and bikes that you can rent. It was just awesome!

2  Thank Anca C
GeneraManagerITU, General Manager at Camping Park Umag Mobile Homes, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2016

Dear Anca C,

thank you for wisiting our campsite and also for writing a review about it on this web site. We are always glad to read about a good experience from our guests and be sure that I will pass your praise to our activities team. They will be very happy to here it.

Thank you again, and I hope that you will decide to be our guest also next year.

Kind regards,