All reviews summer holiday resort facilities sea bakery
Reviewed April 16, 2017

This big resort has everything you need for a vacation - places to stay, restaurants, entertaining, shops, beaches, sport courts, free parking etc. We did not take any meal because we traveled a lot. We went to Rovinj, to Pula, to Venice, to Plitvicka Jezera. From 10th oh September we had a very good price for the stay. The cleaning of the room was not so good.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
GeneraManagerITU, General Manager at Apartments Sol Stella for Plava Laguna, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2017

Dear gabbyilea,

thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.
I am really glad you had a nice time while staying in our Resort. Be sure we will pass your comments which will help us improve our service.

Kind regards,

Reviewed September 30, 2016 via mobile

I stayed here with four other friends in two separate apartments. You definitely get your monies worth. They provide you with all the basic amenities of coming and cleaning and there's a great little supermarket on the resort. Everyone at reception is very helpful and the resort itself is so well maintained. Would definitely recommend to families who want a relaxing holiday away from noise.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
GeneraManagerITU, General Manager at Apartments Sol Stella for Plava Laguna, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2016

Dear Vasima P,

Thank you for choosing our Sol Stella apartments for your holiday. I am glad that you and your friends had pleasant stay with us.

Thank you for your compliments about our resort, services and personel. They are our motivation for our further work.

Thank you for your recomendations and hope that you will visit us again next year.
Regards from Stella Maris Resort.

Reviewed September 25, 2016

We love this resort. The apartments are a little run down, but for the price you can't beat them. There is enough to do and eat at this resort to overlook the fact the rooms need updating. My family and I love this place and the amenities.

Room tip: Choose a room on the ground floor, you will get a wonderful patio!
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
GeneraManagerITU, General Manager at Apartments Sol Stella for Plava Laguna, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2016

Dear Mrs. Jenny,

Thank you for writting your review.
I am glad that you liked our Resort Stella Maris and the amenities.
Thank you for your comments and for sharing them with other travellers around the world.
I hope you had nice time with us and that you will visit us again soon.

Regards from Umag.

Reviewed August 23, 2016

A good choice for families with small kids, as there is a big park with pine trees that protect from the heat, playgrounds, sandy beach, and last but not least a baby club with two very nice babysitters Ivana and Izabela - my son was very happy to play there every day
Apartments are ok, nothing fancy, but all the necessary things are there. A kitchen is too small to cook proper food, but good enough to make breakfast and small snacks

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
GeneraManagerITU, General Manager at Apartments Sol Stella for Plava Laguna, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2016

Dear Olga P,

thank you for sharing your experience with other travellers.

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed in your stay in our Resort.

Thank you for your compliments and especially for ones for Ivana and Izabela.

We hope that you will be our guest again.

Best regards to you and your family.

Reviewed August 18, 2016

I really liked staying in the apartments. They were nice, clean,..But I have to point out the sport activities they are providing. From body workout, spinning, yoga, pilates, zumba,.. and it is everything for free!:D There are coaches who are really passionate about activities and they give such a good energy to the "class". This year we had just Vanja, but she is the best;) Even the weather was so hot, I loved going to the sport activities because of the energy she is bringing to the "class",.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Magdalena G

Dear Mrs. Magdalena G,

Thank you for being our guest and for sharing your experience with other travellers.

I am glad that you liked our sport program and trainer Vanja. Thank you for your compliments, I am sure that they will be great motivation for her.

Hope that you will be our guest again.

Until then best regards from Stella Maris Resort.