Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hurb
Hotels.com
Travelocity
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 28, 2014

i was almost satisfied with our holiday , room ok clean , locality perfect , sea is very near , evening activities are possible in the near city of umag but also possible in resort of polynesia , the beach were clean and the swimming was safely ,

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Peter D
IstraturistUmag, Manager at Apartments Polynesia Plava Laguna, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2014

Dear Peter D.,

Every comment that we receive is a useful feedback for us, so I would like to thank you for sharing your opinion about our resort Polynesia. Seeing that you liked it here, I will be expecting your visit also next year.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

This is an excellent place for families with children and good overall value for money. Importantly it does not cost a fortune to buy an Ice Cream or soft drink for the children. The apartments let it down although some have now been renovated but no doubt are more expensive.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank John B
IstraturistUmag, Manager at Apartments Polynesia Plava Laguna, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2014

Dear John B,

It makes me happy to read your opinion about our resort as an excellent place for families, because we are doing our best to provide the service which could enable peaceful and delightful, but yet fun and active vacation for the whole family.
I want to thank you for posting this review and I hope to see you again in our resort.

Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

I was here with my wife and dog. At reservation moment they have warned me that Polynesia apartments are not renovated and there is no air condition. That lowered our expectations and we were not disappointed. Cleanness of apartment is on critical level. In general you will not find pure dirt there, but it is obvious that cleaning personal are trained for only superficial cleaning. Mold and stains seem like normal in bathroom. But we accepted it under understanding of "not renovated". Breakfast there is fair in choice and quality but imo not worth 10$ ( they charge breakfast separately). Apartment itself is also overpriced for the comfort you get -150$!
Next time we will certainly search for another fresh experience in some other accommodation resort.

Good thing is it is not overcrowded, so peaceful vacation should not be an issue.

1  Thank boombar

Dear boombar,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I guarantee you that all of your comments have been taken into the consideration, as I talked to the responsible departments and ou General Manager
I have to say that I am very sad to hear that you do not want to come back to our tourist village, but I hope you liked Croatia and Umag so I would like to Invite you to visit our country and city also next year.
I hope you will change your mind, we will be at your disposal for any request or demand you might have.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

Many years ago we spent for several years once or twice a year holidays with our childrens and friends with childrens in apartments Polynesia. That were for us and for all childrens the best holidays ever. So we decided to see how it loooks now. Our bungalow for two persons is in excelent location near the beach but in a deep shadow. Apartment is good but is without clima and internet. There is also not enough cookware even for making brekfast that we do alone.

Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank ssjp2014
IstraturistUmag, Manager at Apartments Polynesia Plava Laguna, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2014

Dear ssjp2014,

We are glad that you decided to come back and pay us a visit after so many years. It makes us happy to know that our guests keep great memories of Polynesia and do not forget us even if the years pass by. Thank you for your kind words but also for the constructive critics since they are a precious help in planning the new modifications and improvements for next year.

We hope that you will not wait so long to come back again and we expect you in 2015!

With best regards,

Reviewed July 3, 2014

The area is quite veritale . Rocky , concrete and bits of wild beach available . Pool for kids and other one for those who can swim (1,35m deep).
Service below expectations .
Facilities , such as a water slide for children should not be allowed to work due to heavily rotten safety bars .
Not a good place for those who want to chill and relaks within premises . Very poor quality of the apartments (in the old part which consists of 80% of the total area).
Frankly , won't go there again even thou had a great stay in the surrounding area.

Room tip: Always ask for the new part !!!!
Date of stay: June 2014