Just a week's breath after more than 6 months of continuous work.
Good place to stay with your friends/family . Beaches were well kept and the apartments a little old fashioned but acceptable - Do not need a Jacuzzi when you spent most of your time wearing shorts and flip/flop.
Mid June till early July is a good period to avoid crowded area and yelling people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Polynesia is located in the Katoro tourist resort of Umag, just outside the city centre. Home to the largest swimming pool in Umag, the Polynesia property is the perfect destination for a sun-filled holiday. When finished with your swim in the pool, take in the scenic views of the Adriatic Sea or enjoy one of the countless other outdoor activities nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Apartments Polynesia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartments Polynesia Hotel Umag
- Sol Melia Umag
- Sol Polynesia Apartments Umag