We didn't stay at this resort but we came here twice (to rent a boat and buy something in one of the shops). Both times we were very disappointed by the attitude of people working in this resort so I just have to react to that.
This resort is really huge and offers variety of sports (rental service). Together with my husband and 2,5 years old son we decided to rent a boat. Our son was looking forward to it very much but as it goes with children of his age at the moment he was supposed to get on the boat he panicked and by no means we could get him on the boat. The guy helping us with the boat said to go back to the desk to get our money back.
The guy working at the desk however decided to turn into the most arrogant person and said they only give money back if there is a problem on their side. We could choose some other rental instead (none of it really suitable for a child of our son's age). We tried to explain that, but this guy just wouldn't listen, happy to have earned his money.
Few days before that we had also a very negative experience at one of the shops at this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Polynesia is located in the Katoro tourist resort of Umag, just outside the city centre. Home to the largest swimming pool in Umag, the Polynesia property is the perfect destination for a sun-filled holiday. When finished with your swim in the pool, take in the scenic views of the Adriatic Sea or enjoy one of the countless other outdoor activities nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Booking.com, Cancelon, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Apartments Polynesia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartments Polynesia Hotel Umag
- Sol Melia Umag
- Sol Polynesia Apartments Umag