- location is really good: 15 mins walking from the centre of Medulin with a great sea "beach" just below the hotel, surrounded by pine trees
- rooms are nice and clean and if you get, like I did, the one with a balcony & sea view - perfect!
- balcony/ small terrace has a table and chairs that is really nice
- restaurant terrace has a gorgeous view
- inside interior of the common areas is very spacious and modern
- reception staff is friendly, professional and fast :)
Negative/ didn't like:
- hotel floor plan is really weird (eg the reception is located on the 3rd floor)
- restaurant staff: nowhere at a hotel (regardless of the category!) I haven't had an experience with so rude and impolite staff (waiters) at a restaurant
- food: wide selection, some of the meals are really tasty (eg pasta with truffles) but other are just average, not something you would expect to eat at a 4* hotel.
Cakes and desserts have that mass production taste.
- > the biggest disappointment were breakfast beverages, coffee (although from a machine) is an instant one and juice is not even close to 50% or 100% fruit content, just a plain (cheap?) orange juiceMore
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking