“Delicious ”
Review of Sandwich bar Nico

Sandwich bar Nico
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed May 16, 2018 via mobile

Wow! Delicious! We found this very nice fast food restaurant with really great and delicious food. I had kebap in tortilla and my wife had hamburger. I definitely recommend it!

Reviewed July 17, 2017 via mobile

Very good food, hamburgers , tortillas, kebab and all fast food, about 3-5 € , nice and kind stuff :)

Reviewed July 15, 2017 via mobile

Very tasty sandwiches for very good price. Personal are also very kinde. I recommend you visit them.

2  Thank baikerrout66
Reviewed July 15, 2017 via mobile

Big meals and lower prices... good fast food for lunch or if you will have a easy meal in the evening.. I recommend the place

Reviewed July 6, 2017

Tasty, well presented and certainly something generally not found often in Croatia where fast food is frowned upon.

1  Thank Graham J