“OK”
Review of Arkada

Arkada
Cuisines: Seafood, Mediterranean, European, Croatian
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Skradin, Croatia
“OK”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Large menu, big terrace with lot of tables but still ok. Food is good, nothing special, prices average.

1 Thank kukica1976

• Czech first
Croatia,Zagreb
“nothing special”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

restaurant is situated in the city centre next to hotel Kornati, not impressed with the summer terrace, old-fashioned. service was good, polite. Ordered some fish and calamary fried and on grill. tuna steak was nothing special , just eatable .... calamary on the grill were great.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank nikolina
Manalapan, New Jersey
“A Great Grill & Ambiance on the Adriatic!”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

On a random trip to a "festa" in Biograd, the traffic got us all very hungry. After walking into a couple hotels with really poor looking self service, we finally saw a restaurant's menu that looked great. The restaurant was full of people at around 8:30 pm. My philosphy is that if a restaurant is busy, it is more than likely it will be fantastic. My theory did not fail me.

Arkada is a quaint restuarant in it's own garden overlooking the Adriatic on the "riva" in Biograd. The restaurant has wooden tables with a nautical theme and maps of the Adriatic on each table. It's decor is just right for the space. The menu is just large enough to not overwhelm you. The menu also is written in about 5 languages, so you can't go wrong here. We ordered the skampi rizot and fried mozzarella as an appetizer, and the meat platter for two as our main entree. The only mistake we made was ordering TWO meat platters since there was four of us. There was so much food on that platter we could not believe it. From veal chop steaks, to hamburgers, cevapi, roasted vegetables, chicken,...anything in your heart's desire. I also need to mention how great the rizot was as well. It was seasoned just perfectly.

The staff was excellent as well. On the way to the WC, I saw a poster of Meditterean fish. I asked the waitress where they got it and she said from a vendor. A few minutes later, the owner comes up to me and gives me a calendar of Meditterean fish because he heard I wanted to know where to buy something similar. I was overjoyed and thanked him a million times. I can't wait to take the beautiful photos in the calendar to construct something fun to decorate our home. What a genuine and perfect souvenir from Croatia!

I highly suggest eating at Arkada for it's food and great hospitality.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank DeeKay412
Bern, Switzerland
“big surprise!”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

very nice and tasty local fish with garnishing,also nice atmosphere!maybe the service is a weak point but...the most important thing is that the food is ok. and it is. very good¨!!

• Visited June 2012
Biograd na Moru, Croatia
“Grat fish restaurant”
Reviewed February 7, 2012

If you want to eat sea food, this is the place to be. A bit pricey, but you can be sure to get fresh local fish and vegetables. Check the vine list and pick domestic vine. We definitely recommend a good food and nice ambient with a family atmosphere. We are coming again!