“Great experience!”
Review of Restoran Riva

Restoran Riva
Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

I had the seabass, it was delicious and fresh. The waitress was very professional and kind to offer to de-bone the fish for me. My husband had a stake which was also good. In total we were very happy with the service and the food. We will definitely eat there again!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed September 9, 2018

We visited twice here during a visit to the region. Always busy so good recommendation. The pepper steak was beautiful and cooked perfectly. My husband enjoyed his mixed grill. The second time we both had tuna salad for lunch and it was perfect. Marianna and Vladka both perfect hosts. Visit if you get chance

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Port side restaurants. Usually a case of good location and so don't need to worry about the food. A sort of build it and they will come attitude. I have painful eating memories of Sydney harbour. Anyway I am happy to report that there are no such issues at Riva.

Went with the kids and the waiting staff were efficient and friendly. The food was excellent. For me the pasta and shrimp with corgetttes was a winner. The pasta itself was cooked to perfection and the sauce had a delicate balance. The forest pasta was also a hit with the kids.

I want to go back to test the fish as it to looked tasty.

The place was busy and full of people enjoying themselves so clearly it is doing something right.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

We went on bday dinner, and absolutely everything was perfect. Delicious food, tasty vine and the waiter was friendly, funny and despite the crowd he was very very accommodating.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

Fresh seafood, kinde staf, good location in midle of the town. My recommendation tuna carpaccio, delicious.

Date of visit: July 2018