We arrived after dark and no Motel 6 sign was lit up--we passed it at first. We reserved a nonsmoking room which was marked as such, yet there were 2 glass ashtrays in the room and smelt of smoke. Carpet was stained and dingy. mattresses were bowed, bathroom faucet leaked.
taking a shower was an adventure--temp of the water kept changing. In the bathroom you could see how dirty it was where the baseboards met the tile. A/C was very noisy--ours and the neighbors. The whole wall would rumble when it kicked on. We only paid $45.00/night and tolerated these things because of it. Would not recommend it. There is a Holiday Inn and Best Western in town that might be better. We were there in Nov. 2003
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Motel 6 Twentynine Palms is conveniently located just 5 minutes from the main entrance to California's Joshua Tree National Park and Twentynine Palms Marine Base. Relax in our outdoor pool. Wi-Fi is available in all guest rooms for a fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Motel-6, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Motel 6 Twentynine Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 29 Palms
- Motel 6 Twentynine Palms Hotel Twentynine Palms
- Motel Six Twentynine Palms
- Twentynine Palms Motel 6
- Twentynine Palms Motel Six