Best Western Gardens Hotel at Joshua Tree National Park
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Twentynine Palms
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Very clean, comfortable and excellent customer service. Centrally located near store and restaurants. Free breakfast, also made to order. I was really impressed by the hotel and would highly recommend to anyone. Thank you for such a wonderful night.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed November 4, 2013

I would highly recommend this hotel. The rooms are very clean. The staff is very friendly and accomdating. I've never experienced any problems at this hotel that was not resolved to my complete satisfaction. I stay at this hotel mainly for business puposes but I would also say it would be great for a family.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Enjoyed a wonderful stay at this hotel while exploring Joshua Tree National Park. Everything about the property from the staff, to the contemporary décor and very clean surfaces, to all the great amenities made, and exceptional value made this hotel one the best hotels I've had the pleasure to stay in during my trip.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I stayed here in July and I'd have to say its top notch, I've never stayed at a standard Best Western that offered a full hot breakfast & makes smoothies! They even had Gluten Free & Vegetarian options, which in my guess is not mandatory because I've never seen it anywhere else. I love breakfast, so I was completely sold on the hotel; I could've slept outside and felt it was a great stay!

BUT the room, wow the room was completely modern and the paintings of the Joshua Tree National Park were beautiful. The beds were so comfortable, the linens were soft and so white, I thought we walked into a model room it was unreal; way over our expectations. I stayed here in the past and was not disappointed but what they've done with the place who could complain its even better than before.

In regards to the lady who commented below about the inaccurate reservation, I find it so hard to believe. When I made my reservation the clerk Joe stated my arrival and departure like 4 times, I thought it was a little extreme myself- I got an email to show me my itinerary as well so I think the fault could quite possibly be her own. I always enjoy booking with this hotel because I never have to worry about anything going wrong, one time they oversold the hotel in the room type I had booked but they didn't send me packing, they upgraded me to a SUITE! at no extra cost, how does it get better than that?

Last but not least, I think the hotel staff is amazing. When you walk from your room to the front desk you are greeted by housekeepers, maintenance workers, and when you enter the lobby the front desk clerks seem eager to help you. Everyone is top notch here with their suits and smiles, I wish every hotel would make me feel so welcome, I've stayed at so many over the years its refreshing to have great experiences that make you want to return over and over again.

I will be back again next year, and the next and the next. I love this hotel, it has so much life and home in it. I think anyone who stays here will enjoy it!

Room Tip: SUITES!!! They're so big & amazingly decorated!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 15, 2013

If you are looking for peace and quite stay away. The walls and ceilings were so thing you could hear every creak and crack of the person above you. Also sounded like they had a kid constantly jumping and dropping heavy things on the floor. On the bright side the staff was more than welcoming and quick to bring anything extra we asked for.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
JimBowie29, General Manager at Best Western Gardens Hotel at Joshua Tree National Park, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

Thank you for noticing our customer service. It is very important to us to provide the best service possible to each and every guest. I wish that you would have reported the noise issue to our front desk; we would have happily asked the other guests to be more quiet, or offered you a different room.

Please come see us again soon, and let us try to make your stay more enjoyable!

Jim Bowie

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Best Western is always a treat when traveling because of its consistent quality. This location was a new one to me, near the Oasis Entrance of Joshua Tree-- and what a fabulous surprise! I traveled with a friend and we were given a back unit (601) with a spacious living room with a pull out couch. Included was a fully stocked kitchen with a stove! Because other guests were in different buildings, we felt as if we had total privacy- with uninterrupted views of the desert and the San Jacinto Mountains. This location is only 10 minutes from the Park and close to food stops in 29Palms.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Great location in Joshua Tree, CA, the rear rooms' window show the beautiful sunrise over open desert. Amazing for a Noo Yawka new to the spaciousness of this area. Amenities are perfect for business of pleasure with JT Resort a short drive away. The breakfast is a real help as you can sit for a full meal of grab n go ready made sandwiches. It was fresh all three days I ate there. All the needed requirements of modern travel, tv internet and microwave as well as refrigerators. The bed was comfortable and I actually slept well, considering my home bed is a craft matic with tempurpedic mattress, so for me to say the bed was comfy is saying quite a lot. Overall I have to rate this a 4.5 out of 5 and should I come back to Joshua Tree I will book the same room. Love and Light all.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Welcome to the wide-open spaces at Joshua Tree National Park! We are so glad that you enjoyed your experience, and are pleased that you would take a moment to share your opinion. Thanks for noticing our upgraded beds and linens, as well as our full hot breakfast buffet service. We feel it's important to be comfy and well-fed when away from home!

I hope you visit us again soon. There is so much to see and do near 29 Palms; one visit just can't be enough!
Jim Bowie
General Manger

Also consider these accommodations in or near Twentynine Palms
Fairfield Inn & Suites Twentynine Palms-Joshua Tree National Park
Fairfield Inn & Suites Twentynin...
#2 of 12 in Twentynine Palms
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Twentynine Palms- Joshua Tree
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Twe...
#6 of 12 in Twentynine Palms
Best Western Joshua Tree Hotel & Suites
Sunnyvale Garden Suites Hotel - Joshua Tree National Park
Sunnyvale Garden Suites Hotel - ...
#8 of 12 in Twentynine Palms
Rodeway Inn & Suites
Rodeway Inn & Suites
#7 of 12 in Twentynine Palms
Campbell House
Campbell House
#1 of 12 in Twentynine Palms

Been to Best Western Gardens Hotel at Joshua Tree National Park? Share your experiences!