My boyfriend and I and another couple stayed for two nights while visiting Joshua Tree National Park. The front desk staff are friendly and helpful. The room was comfortable, quiet and spacious. Wifi worked well. Breakfast was good-cereal, juice, coffee, tea, cooked-to-order waffles, eggs and sausage. Front desk staff gave us good recommendations for dinner. We'd stay here again when we're in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN Gardens Hotel in Twentynine Palms, CA is conveniently located on Highway 62, minutes from the Twentynine Palms Marine Base and Joshua Tree National Park. Our Southern CA hotel offers complimentary amenities, including a hot breakfast buffet and wireless Internet, as well an outdoor pool overlooking the tranquil desert gardens. Whether you’re seeking a relaxing getaway or outdoor adventure at the Joshua Tree National Park, the Gardens Hotel is the perfect Mojave Desert escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Best Western, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN Gardens Hotel at Joshua Tree National Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Garden Hotel Twentynine Palms
- Best Western Twentynine Palms
- Twentynine Palms Best Western