Hotel newly remodeled, had nice TV, fridge, coffee maker, microwave, etc. in rooms. Beds comfy. Good sized rooms. Breakfast bar had staff making waffles, smoothies, in addition to scrambled eggs, bacon, etc in warming tray (microwaved food). Had juices, coffee, teas, yogurt, bagels, cereal, etc. Looked like a nice pool and jacuzzi (we were there in December so did not try). Very close to North entrance to Joshua Tree. Nice place to stay if visiting 29 Palms/Joshua Tree area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN Gardens Hotel in Twentynine Palms, CA is conveniently located on Highway 62, minutes from the Twentynine Palms Marine Base and Joshua Tree National Park. Our Southern CA hotel offers complimentary amenities, including a hot breakfast buffet and wireless Internet, as well an outdoor pool overlooking the tranquil desert gardens. Whether you’re seeking a relaxing getaway or outdoor adventure at the Joshua Tree National Park, the Gardens Hotel is the perfect Mojave Desert escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Best Western, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN Gardens Hotel at Joshua Tree National Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Garden Hotel Twentynine Palms
- Best Western Twentynine Palms
- Twentynine Palms Best Western