This stay was a great time for me and my family. The pool was always nice to jump in and cool off. I originally planned to stay at the holiday inn down the road, but they said i had a reservation for 3 rooms. I only asked for one. i stayed for the two nights i was supposed too. Then my family had such a good time hiking and wanted to do more so we decided to stay for two more days. Instead of the holiday inn we went to the best western. It had such a great swimming pool and extremely nice employees. The rooms were super clean. It felt like i was at home. I really enjoyed the clean remote they had because we all know the other ones are distgusting. Overall the Best Western blew away the holiday inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN Gardens Hotel in Twentynine Palms, CA is conveniently located on Highway 62, minutes from the Twentynine Palms Marine Base and Joshua Tree National Park. Our Southern CA hotel offers complimentary amenities, including a hot breakfast buffet and wireless Internet, as well an outdoor pool overlooking the tranquil desert gardens. Whether you’re seeking a relaxing getaway or outdoor adventure at the Joshua Tree National Park, the Gardens Hotel is the perfect Mojave Desert escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Gardens Hotel at Joshua Tree National Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Garden Hotel Twentynine Palms
- Best Western Twentynine Palms
- Twentynine Palms Best Western