The positives are the King Room was very large with a refrigerator, a coffee machine, and microwave. The bathroom was also large. There was an extra sink outside of the bathroom near the microwave and refrigerator. The price is excellent.
The office was closed when we arrived so we checked in at the neighboring hotel owned by the same company. The desk clerk was very nice.
The following are the negatives. The breakfast was from 5 to 8am. But it did not start until 2 days after we arrived. It is pretty unusual for a breakfast to end so early. It was also not available on Saturday for no definitive reason. We were not informed that there would be no breakfast on Saturday.
The walls were very thin and there was also noise from road traffic. This was helped by ear plugs. A room further away from the road would help.
Until the last night my evaluation was that overall it is a fine motel at an excellent price.
However, the last night I stayed, people in the room next door were talking loudly until 3:30 am. I called the front desk several times and there was no answer. Apparently, they closed up for the night and were not available for any problems or emergencies. If a pipe burst or the toilet flooded, there was nobody to answer the phone. And in this case, there was nobody to deal with the not nice loud people next door.
In summary, a nice room at a good price. But closing the front office and not answering the phone at night if there are room problems is a major negative and I am downgrading my rating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Americas Best Value Inn Joshua Tree/Twentynine Palms offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, free coffee in lobby and free Wi-Fi throughout the property. We also have breakfast options available for purchase. Enjoy a refreshing swim in our outdoor pool. Maintain your exercise routine on the road in our fitness center. All guest rooms include hairdryer, 32 inch flat panel cable TV, iron, and ironing board. Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent's room). For your convenience our hotel is 100 percent smoke free. We are located off Twentynine Palms Highway, and are near to local attractions such as Copper Mountain College Campus, Joshua Tree National Park, and National University. Americas Best Value Inn Joshua Tree/Twentynine Palms is your best choice within the Joshua Tree National Park region of California. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for sightseeing, music or food festivals, or simply passing through on your way to the Mojave Desert or 29 Palms Marine Base. At Americas Best Value Inn Joshua Tree/Twentynine Palms our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay. At Americas Best Value Inn Joshua Tree/Twentynine Palms, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Expedia, Cancelon, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn - Joshua Tree / Twentynine Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn Twentynine Palms
- Country Hotel Twentynine Palms
- Twentynine Palms Country Inn