The motel is a long row of concrete rooms totally lacking in charm. The rooms were large and clean. Ours had a micro, fridge and 2 cooking plates. There were no pots, dishes or utensils so the stove was useless.
We were given one room but the toilet leaked so we were immediately given another one without any fuss. The receptionists were friendly and polite when they were there. We stayed for 3 nights and the last day the office was closed. There was a sign saying we could get service at the neighboring hotel. We had to go there to get coffee.
We did not suffer from noise from our neighbors and was able to sleep quite comfortably.
There was no safe in the room and not at the reception as far as I know. I don't care if there is a safe if we are spending one night in a motel but I don't feel comfortable leaving valuables in our room when we are out all day. We had to carry them with us.
There was only one bar of soap in the bathroom so we had to remember to take it back and forth from the sink to the shower. The shower had good water pressure.
On the whole, considering the price it was quite ok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Americas Best Value Inn Joshua Tree/Twentynine Palms offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, free coffee in lobby and free Wi-Fi throughout the property. We also have breakfast options available for purchase. Enjoy a refreshing swim in our outdoor pool. Maintain your exercise routine on the road in our fitness center. All guest rooms include hairdryer, 32 inch flat panel cable TV, iron, and ironing board. Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent's room). For your convenience our hotel is 100 percent smoke free. We are located off Twentynine Palms Highway, and are near to local attractions such as Copper Mountain College Campus, Joshua Tree National Park, and National University. Americas Best Value Inn Joshua Tree/Twentynine Palms is your best choice within the Joshua Tree National Park region of California. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for sightseeing, music or food festivals, or simply passing through on your way to the Mojave Desert or 29 Palms Marine Base. At Americas Best Value Inn Joshua Tree/Twentynine Palms our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay. At Americas Best Value Inn Joshua Tree/Twentynine Palms, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn - Joshua Tree / Twentynine Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn Twentynine Palms
- Country Hotel Twentynine Palms
- Twentynine Palms Country Inn