We spent two nights in a room with a kitchenette, we didn't need it but that was the only room available downstairs. The room was clean. It had two double beds but the height of the beds were too high. I could only guess that they were at least 36" high. The bath tub was slippery; I was afraid to use it, so I just gave myself a sponge bath. The pulleys for the drapes are too short. Yeah, I'm short to begin with, only 5'3". My husband had to close the drapes for me. The room was nice and dark though. We stayed Friday and Sat. night. There were some noisey kids a few doors down from us.
Between one and four a.m. they were talking loud, banging on their door, mimicking the sound of a coyote. I was about to open our door to tell them to keep it quiet but my husband didn't allow me to.
The office was far away and I didn't know what their room number was, so I didn't complain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Americas Best Value Inn Joshua Tree/Twentynine Palms offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, free coffee in lobby and free Wi-Fi throughout the property. We also have breakfast options available for purchase. Enjoy a refreshing swim in our outdoor pool. Maintain your exercise routine on the road in our fitness center. All guest rooms include hairdryer, 32 inch flat panel cable TV, iron, and ironing board. Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent's room). For your convenience our hotel is 100 percent smoke free. We are located off Twentynine Palms Highway, and are near to local attractions such as Copper Mountain College Campus, Joshua Tree National Park, and National University. Americas Best Value Inn Joshua Tree/Twentynine Palms is your best choice within the Joshua Tree National Park region of California. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for sightseeing, music or food festivals, or simply passing through on your way to the Mojave Desert or 29 Palms Marine Base. At Americas Best Value Inn Joshua Tree/Twentynine Palms our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay. At Americas Best Value Inn Joshua Tree/Twentynine Palms, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn - Joshua Tree / Twentynine Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn Twentynine Palms
- Country Hotel Twentynine Palms
- Twentynine Palms Country Inn