We visited the Harmony Motel during the last Christmas Holiday’s for one full week. We booked a room with a full kitchen, at a very affordable rate, we shopped around the area and this motel was priced best for our needs. The kitchen is separated from the room almost alike a min apartment, it was larger than my home kitchen in New York, full stocked with utensils and appliances’. We were able to cook three meals a day and also entertain some of our friends that stayed at the motel.
We loved the grounds everything was well taken care. Our rooms were exceptionally cleaned. We loved the outdoor patio, from which we could have a cup of coffee and watch the sun rise, and the hot tub, to soak in the evening s and watch the stars after a long day of hiking. The rooms are huge although it has everything like a regular motel; the décor is simple yet very homey. The beds were comfortable giving us very restful nights of sleep. There is also an internet room that has a library, and we had free Wi-Fi excess in our rooms, the motel also has a common area for guests to have coffee, or prepare a light meal if they do not want a room with a kitchen, which our friends used.
The staff was great, very good housekeeping and guest services. Ash, knows the area exceptionally well, she directed us to all the hikes in the national park that we would enjoy, and restaurants and fun things to do in the area. My favorite hike was the 49 Palms oasis less than a mile away from the motel, the motel is very close to the east entrance from Highway 62-(this is the main entrance of the park).
I would certainly recommend the motel to all our friends, family and travelers because of the amenities that it offer, the incredible desert experience, and affordability. We will certainly go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Harmony Motel is less than two miles away from the headquarters of the historical Joshua Tree National Park and is just one mile away from the trailhead entrance of the landmark 49 Palms Oasis, one of the five oases of the National Park. At Harmony, guests will find themselves just minutes away from rockclimbing and hiking excursions in and around Joshua Tree and Twentynine Palms. The motel is less than one mile away from the Twentynine Palms Marine Corps (USMC) military base and is less than two miles away from Sky's The Limit, the local nature observatory. The motel offers competitive and affordable rates for a home away from home stay in Twentynine Palms. The motel has eight units. Five units have full kitchenettes, and one unit is a cabin -- a great option for guests looking for more of an AirBnB vacation rental accomodation with privacy. The rooms are simple, warmly decorated, and large with high ceilings. Each room comes fully furnished and equipped with heating and cooling units. Motel guests have access to a large refreshing swimming pool with an adjacent hot tub/jacuzzi that allows beautiful views for stargazing under the dark desert skies. The Harmony Motel has a library that provides free Internet service, books, and magazines. Adjacent to the library is a common area in which guests are treated to complimentary coffee each morning. Guests may also access this area to prepare your own light meals as utensils and appliances are provided for your use. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Harmony Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harmony Hotel Twentynine Palms
- Harmony Motel Twentynine Palms