“We really liked this place”

Top 100 Chinese Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed January 16, 2014

It is not fancy and it rather small, but the food was very good. I had a noodle dish. There was a hint of curry and the right amount of vegetables and of course I could not eat it all in one sitting. If and when we return ot Twentynine Palms we would definitely go back.

1  Thank R. M
There are newer reviews for Top 100 Chinese Restaurant

Reviewed December 14, 2013

i moved to 29 two years ago. I just love Top 100's food. It is delicious and healthy. I eat here several times a week. The prices are very reasonable !!! Friendly and family oriented. You won't be disappointed.

1  Thank Brenda B
Reviewed October 4, 2013

My husband and I really like the food, its a bit pricey compared to other Chinese joints in town. But you are paying for the quality.
The Lo Mein is killer!

1  Thank TrinaTrekking
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Many reviews here tal about the decor here. I have to diagree. It was nicely furnished and looked freshly painted. The food was average. Someone mentioned about trying to get Chinese mustard for their egg rolls. I tried and could not get them to understand what I wanted. They sent me away hot chile paste. Speaking of egg rolls, theirs are really spring rolls.

1  Thank Impalajohn
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Traditional Chinese at good prices. Nothing outstanding, but if you want Kung pao chicken and moo shu pork give it a shot.

1  Thank Shantap