“Lot's of fresh healthy Middle Eastern food for the buck!”
Review of Palm Kabob House

Palm Kabob House
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Description: An unexpected find in an out-of-the-way place. The entry point for Joshua Tree National Park, 29 Palms is also known for its Marine base. For some reason, Middle-Eastern folks who really know how to cook have landed there. They serve plenty of kabobs, kafta & shawarma; we stuck with the vegetarian food: lemon lentil soup, roasted cauliflower salad, and the absolutely best stuffed grape leaves I've ever eaten. Easy to say, I know, but seriously, these people understand how to spice food in a way that's both subtle and complex. A very satisfying meal.
Reviewed September 5, 2013

You'll get huge portions here, full of flavor! Arab food is very healthy and tasty. Lot's of veggies and meat, with a tasty yogurt sauce. I had the kofta kabob. Very affordable.

1  Thank CLiechtenstein

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Rarely do you get Tabouli that is genuinely the parsley salad it is supposed to be. Basically it should be 90% chopped parsley, and here, it is.
Those familiar with good mediterranean cuisine will be quite at home, but the comedown for eating in is the decor and air-con noise make it feel less than sociable for sit down dinner - better to order a take away and return to your nearest available poolside area (if you can)

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I decided to try Palm Kabob because it was recommended that I do and the reviews spoke highly of this place. I had the falafel wrap and fries and baklava. I didn't think that they were anything to get all excited about, but they were all good. I enjoyed my meal and would eat here again.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Doesn't look like much from the outside, but the food was great. Highly recommend, if you like a variety of foods, as we do!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Shish Kabobs were awesome! Food was fresh and delicious. The restaurant owner is obsessed with cleanliness which is a good thing! You will not go away hungry and although I thought it was expensive for lunch, I will return the next time I go to Joshua Tree.