We stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Twenty Nine Palms, CA. The people were very friendly towards us. One thing that they had in the lobby was a popcorn machine. Do you know how tempting this is, when you come back from sighting around the area. Terrific room. We did not have any problems at all. Great hotel, I would strongly recommend this HIE. We had a king room. Very quiet room. The bath room was really nice. We couldn't ask for anything else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come stay at the Holiday Inn Express and enjoy an unforgettable experience while visiting the Joshua Tree National Park or US Marine Corps military base. Our exceptional staff is committed to making the most of your trip. You will find superbly cleaned rooms a delight to sleep in and all the great amenities most desire. In the evening, relax in our outdoor heated pool and hot tub, available year-round. Our 24 hour Fitness Center, Business Center and Laundry facilities are there for you, as well as our complimentary Hot Breakfast every morning. Our breakfast selection is packed with so many choices, including gluten-free and low calorie foods, you will be trying something different for days to come. If you are wondering where to eat or what attraction you'd like to visit next, your hosts are ready to give you great recommendations and advice. We look forward to helping you make your California desert travels unforgettably great! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Twentynine Palms- Joshua Tree reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Twentynine Palms
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites 29 Palms