“Food and service good”
Review of Bistro Twenty Nine

Bistro Twenty Nine
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: A Casual Southern Bistro offering a diverse menu with an emphasis on "Southern" Located in Downtown Twentynine Palms Califonia Great Food! Great Service! Great Place!
Reviewed January 18, 2013

We wanted something better than the average burger joint and this place delivered. For a small town outfit the menu, food and service were really quite good.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

This is definitely the nicest place in 29 Palms. Small menu, but good variety. I would consider the service to be average only, but the food was really good, even the dessert. I thought it was a little pricey, but when you're the only game in town, I guess you can charge a little more. Overall nice place and good food. It's a must if you spend any time here.

1  Thank Ryan W
Reviewed January 8, 2013

29 Palms is an unusual place. It is in the desert near a large marine base so many of the business there are either hard-scrabble operations or cater to our fine service men. Bistro 29, without being pretentious, stands out as a notch above. Nice beer selection, some creative options--but also good food at a fair price.

1  Thank TrustworthyTravelers
Reviewed December 13, 2012

We spent the whole day in the national park taking pictures and hiking, we were tired when we got to the Holiday Inn in 29 palms Ca, the gal at the front desk suggested 2 places for us to dine one was the Bistro, The Chef was kind enough to switch the sausage in a red marinaria sauce to a nice creamy Alfredo sauce. I was very pleased that they would do that, was even more impressed when I got my dinner. very good portion almost too much but I ate it all. and as Rachel Ray would say DE-LISH.
It's a long drive from Estacada Oregon to here but I may have to come back.
Thanks again

Reviewed October 31, 2012

We read the reviews for restaurants in Twentynine Palms and picked this one to try. We liked it so much we booked for the second night too. The chicken pasta dish I had was lovely and a very generous size. My husband had a burger which he enjoyed very much. The second night we had set our hearts on the ribs special but they had sold out - you have to get in early for that apparently. We didn't think it was overpriced as one recent reviewer commented, but we are used to UK prices so everything thing in the US is good value to us!

1  Thank Lisa H