Fairfield Inn & Suites Twentynine Palms-Joshua Tree National Park
$101
$92
Harmony Motel(Twentynine Palms)(Great Value!)
$107
$85
$130
$111
HIExpress.com
$90
El Rancho Dolores Motel(Twentynine Palms)
$109
$79
  • Pool
$110
$76
Motel 6 Twentynine Palms(Twentynine Palms)
$60
Hotels.com
  • Pool
9 Palms Inn(Twentynine Palms)(Great Value!)
$75
$69
Campbell House(Twentynine Palms)
$187
All reviewsjoshua treesofa bedseparate seating areagrocery store across the streetfree breakfastyogurtspacious roomthe main roadburger kingwaffle makerminute drivestater brothersdecent breakfaststayed for one nightvery nice hoteloutdoor poolhard boiled eggs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 24, 2014

A very friendly and wonderful experience, a true jewel in the desert. On arrival we had a very friendly welcome, nothing was too much trouble, the room was spotless - as was the rest of the property. The hot complimentary breakfast was a nice surprise, with plenty of variety. Hot coffee and iced water available in the lobby all day - wish we could have stayed longer. Was very convenient for shops and the trip around the Joshua Tree National Park. Will plan our trips in future to include a Fairfield Inn and Suites.

Room Tip: We always ask for a low floor - we were given ground floor - an excellent choice.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank KenSpeak
Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

Had the opportunity to visit Joshua Tree National Monument and decided to stay in Twentynine Palms. From the time we arrived the staff took wonderful care of us, checking often as we came and went to be sure we were doing okay and if we needed anything. The breakfast provided was very well done with a lot of variety. Families traveling in the area should consider staying here as the double queen suites are plenty large enough for four or five. We will be back again for suite.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Ray R
Reviewed April 22, 2014

I had two business stays over two weeks at this facility and loved everything about it. This Fairfield Inn is right off Hwy 62 and across the street from Stater Brothers (a grocery story). I can get to the Marine Corps base within 20 minutes. It is also also about a 15 minute drive to the Oasis Visitor Center of Joshua Tree NP and about a 25 minute drive to the Joshua Tree NP Visitor Center in Yucca Valley.

This hotel only has two storeys and built in the adobe style, so from a distance, it blends in really well the surroundings. The room I stayed in was a suite with microwave and a larger mini-refrigerator. Even though I left for the weekend, I was able to check back in to the same room and the sfaff kindly stored my luggage when I left for three days. This Fairfield Inn is a great location if one is in town doing business at the Marine Corps base. The business center has two computers and two printers, which was a lifesaver one one of the printers ran out of toner.

I have no complaints about the location, either. As mentioned, it is across the street (Hwy 62) from Stater Brothers, which is located in a strip mall. One can walk across, although there is no pedestrian crosswalk. There is a Burger King and a Chinese fast food place in the strip mall area. Many local restaurants also deliver to the hotel. Domino's Pizza does deliver to this hotel, although if you attempt to place your order online, it will tell you that it is out of range. When I called Domino's (front desk has their phone number), they told me that their delivery boundary was Stater Brothers and their online mapping application thinks the hotel is beyond that boundary when it isn't.

Breakfast is excellent. The ladies staffing the breakfast buffet are attentive and keep the place spotless. As with many Fairfield Inns, they have a waffle maker, but this is the first Fairfield Inn I've been where the waffle mix they have available is blueberry-flavored. I tend to mix in sliced bananas in my waffle mix, so that first day resulted in an interestingly-flavored waffle. Another thing I appreciated at this Fairfield Inn is that they alternate pork sausage with bacon. I've stayed at many Fairfield Inns where they served pork sausage patties and scrambled eggs every day.

Before this, the only time I've stayed in the area was when tent camping at Joshua Tree NP. Because JTNP is my favorite national park, I will be returning soon. I just might be glamp it next time and stay at this Fairfield Inn.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank CCC_wanderlust
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Value for money!
This hotel was perfect for us.
Location is close to Joshua Tree Park.
Nice, clean, spacious room.
Great service and help from staff.
Good breakfast.
I will recommend this to everybody.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Thoroughly recommend this hotel for visit to Joshua Tree National Park.
300 yards back off the 62 (so no road noise). Almost new build, so outlook is mostly sand, but inside it is pristine, spacious (suites and public areas), friendly, efficient, comfortable. Gym and heated outside pool, laundry room- if you want them. Copious and adequate quality breakfasts included in room rates. Complimentary coffee, tea, water all day long. Very friendly and helpful staff. Clearly used by business folks, military, tourists, trail-walkers, families- everyone welcome, so makes for interesting client mix. Cannot fault it for great value.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo