Fairfield Inn & Suites Twentynine Palms-Joshua Tree National Park
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$101
$92
Harmony Motel(Twentynine Palms)(Great Value!)
$107
$85
$130
$111
HIExpress.com
$90
El Rancho Dolores Motel(Twentynine Palms)
$109
$79
  • Pool
$110
$76
Motel 6 Twentynine Palms(Twentynine Palms)
$60
Hotels.com
  • Pool
9 Palms Inn(Twentynine Palms)(Great Value!)
$75
$69
Campbell House(Twentynine Palms)
$187
All reviewsjoshua treesofa bedseparate seating areagrocery store across the streetfree breakfastyogurtspacious roomthe main roadburger kingwaffle makerminute drivestater brothersdecent breakfaststayed for one nightvery nice hoteloutdoor poolhard boiled eggs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 15, 2014

This property is fairly new. The rooms are comfortable and clean. Breakfast was very tasty and plentiful. I would stay here again when needed but...I would recommend a room on the back side away from the pool area. We were on the pool side and you could hear the conversations at the pool and in the outside seating area. I was surprised the windows weren't more noise proof. I would recommend the property owners to get better windows!
Staff was friendly and everything else was great!

Room Tip: Rooms should be quieter on the back side away from the pool area.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 5, 2014

I'm well-traveled, used to a variety of accommodations, and tend to favor non-corporate lodgings. I wanted a quiet location, off from the main highway, and close to Joshua Tree National Park. My advance booking snagged a discount. On my arrival (after torrential downpours had soaked the region and flooded roads), I was greeted warmly by the desk attendant who inquired after my stress level, encouraged me to relax and let the Fairfield take care of me, inquired about the nature of my visit and provided succinct tips and literature. That warm, caring greeting alone was worth the price of admission. My second-floor room was spacious, with a large window that flooded the room with light. The décor was fresh and trendy, complete with soft, comfy linens and pillows that begged to be napped on; and a large, scrupulously clean bathroom with a huge counter. The shower had two large tile shelves that easily accommodated all my tubes and bottles. A large grab bar helped allay fears of slipping (the tub is a bit higher than usual). If the hotel is crowded, I think noise could be a problem. The heavy doors opening and slamming closed could be heard easily as could hall conversations. Fortunately, none of this lasted more than a few minutes and all was silent after 10. No breakfast food was missing, and the choices let you be as healthy or non-healthy as you wish. I definitely will stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a second floor room away from the highway for maximum quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

They have rooms w/ 2 queen beds plus a pull out couch... Exactly what we needed! Rooms were clean, bed soft, staff friendly & the breakfast was great! Would totally recommend! The rooms were large & easily accommodated all of us.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 20, 2014

After we finally found this hotel (webpage address is wrong and so is GPS address), we were very pleased that we had booked it.

HOTEL: We were on the first floor and I thought "yikes, it is going to be noisy." It was not. The room was large and had a great layout; the bath was large. There was a pleasant area for sitting outside with drinks or even cooking (they have 2 nice gas grills). The lobby was fresh and clean and nicely decorated. The breakfast area was large with a good breakfast selection. Nice business center for checking email etc.

STAFF: super friendly and very helpful

Overall, a very pleasant stay while we visited Joshua Tree National Park.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 18, 2014

We have traveled extensively and have never stayed at a hotel with friendlier, more helpful staff and cleaner amenities! Yes, we have stayed at fantastic 5-star resorts with all the bells and whistles but would opt to stay here if this staff and hotel were available in those other locations. A spacious room with high ceilings, a fridge and a great sitting area, in addition to having a grocery store nearby, made gathering and celebrating adventures in the desert lovely and very easy.
I have never written a review of a hotel before but just couldn't resist bragging about this hotel and its staff (and I could go on)!!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family