“Loved it”
Review of Teriyaki

Teriyaki
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

Ok so this place is small Inside and basic but the food was great and excellent value. I had the special beef dish which was really good. Service was very friendly. We would go back if we visit again.

1  Thank 186299Richard

Reviewed December 14, 2011

I almost missed this place driving by...the owners should really consider getting a bigger and better sign that says 'Japanese food' or 'Japanese Restaurant' or something!!

This is a true hole in the wall place. May not look like much from the outside, but this little restaurant has a nice lite sushi bar, a few cozy tables, and above all, some very good food! I was pleasantly surprised with the quality, quantity and value of my meal.

I grabbed some sushi and some udon noodles (to go) and took them back yo my hotel.

Definitely will go to this place again when I visit 29 palms.

Reviewed November 25, 2011

I've been eating at this hidden gem for years. Though it's not gourmet food, for a good home cooked Asian meal (mix of Japanese and Korean) you can't beat this place! The restaurant is a bit small, and with only a few tables you sometimes have to wait a bit to be seated, but this place is worth the wait.

Their spicy Teriyaki is great, but what brings me in each time is their Goyza. The sauce they serve with it is pure perfection and they Goyza themselves are cooked just right. I've spent a lot of time in both Japan and Korea, but the Goyza served here rivals anything I've had in either country.

The staff is friendly and the food is great, don't miss out!

(Take Note: The only form of payment they accept is cash.)

Reviewed October 26, 2011

Specialty Fruit Drink...Love it! Super bbq Chicken & Beef.

Reviewed December 1, 2008

I personally like this restaurant. It has a "Mom and Pop" feel to it. The Sushi is good but, it is limited in range. It does take slightly longer for them to prepare foods but, it allows myself plus company to enjoy the Asian beer. I recommend passerbyers coming into town to partake in the Quaint little experience. Enjoy!
A. Jimenez -