“Perfect lunch”
Review of Station Hall

Station Hall
Ranked #13 of 62 Restaurants in Ruse
Reviewed February 23, 2018 via mobile

Today we stop and visit Station Hall for a lunch. Perfect food , very tasty , fast service , smiley staff.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed October 22, 2017

I was there yesterday. Usually, I don't write reviews that fast but this is just terrible. So, I and my friends went there, the last time I loved that place, one year ago, so I wanted to have dinner there once again. OMG, what a mistake. Here's why:
- my friend's plates - oh, really, is it JUST that??!! small portions, not even good looking...
- my friend on the right : Can I have some mushroom sauce for the steak - Sorry, we dont have any
- my friend in front : Can I have your perfect chicken wings - Oh, sorry, they are gone (it was 8PM, 2 tables taken)
- my friend on the right : Can I have a coffee - Oh, sorry, the coffee machine is broken.

Finally, what DO YOU HAVE?

I ordered veal meatballs. What I got was definitely not pure veal, had some pork in it. The waitress came without me asking, proposed a change... I got something else, which was even worse - big piece of bone and almost no meat on it. I asked for baked potatoes on a side, 2 min later : Sorry, we're out of baked potatoes, can you choose something else?

Seriously???!!! What do you have, finally, which is like in the menu??? Why do you have a menu then????!!!

On the top of that : Too many tables inside. When the waiter or someone else wants to pass, you have to move your chair.

And prices.... OMG, do you really even want to make me pay for that? For same price I would suggest 5 other restaurants in the city.

One year ago - 5 stars. Now I would give 1 star just for the service.

Shame!!! Shame!!!!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed July 29, 2017 via mobile

Very nice and artistic place. Short but very tasty menu. Friendly staff and good music. You must taste the black desk menu and to find the text on the wall "free beer - tomorrow".

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed June 9, 2017 via mobile

Really nice food and beverages. Daily menu with fresh fish and meat. Nice and friendly staff. Dunav river is very near and you can feel the great atmosphere!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed May 18, 2017

We decided to join my friends at station hall restaurant,and I was here last September.WE were at long table, around 10 adults and few kids.Ordered spring potatoes cat fish with beer. All was nice, we enjoyed.Met new people and had nice time. There was some issue in the man restroom, the water was not flushing,so more attention should be paid to that facilities.

Date of visit: May 2017