“Highly recommended place to stay in Medjugorie.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Guesthouse Pansion Robi Medjugorje

Guesthouse Pansion Robi Medjugorje
Ranked #2 of 126 Medjugorje B&B and Inns
London, United Kingdom
“Highly recommended place to stay in Medjugorie.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2012

I have very pleasant experience after staying in this lovely , family run pansion.The Owner speaks fluent English, and together with his wife provide excellent service.I felt appreciated as a customer, treated with the extreme kindness, politeness and gentleness.The room where I stayed was very clean, modern, with huge windows and a balcony, nice bathroom equipped with modern shower cabin.Comfortable bed with clean, thick duvet ( so I had really good night sleep) plus additional blanket in case one would need it.Spacious kitchen and dinning area, open 24 hours and fully equipped ,again with large windows.Even though the place is still under construction one does'nt feel it, the area is usable and clean.I really felt like at home and if in Medjugorie I will definitely come back to the Pansion Robi.The Pansion is a bit out of the centre of Medjugorie but the town can be reached within 2- 4 minutes by car or taxi ,which costs only 5 Euro anywhere in the town.The owners were very helpful and happy to order.I, on my part cherished very much waking up to the sound of cock crow.I higly recommend this place to anyone wanted to visit Medjugorie.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
9 Thank monika12_21

Business
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2012

We stayed here in early June, my family including my disabled sister and my little nearly 4 years old daughter. Owners are very kind and helpful. We felt welcomed and just very comfortable. Even though the property is under construction, all the guest areas were kept clean. Very clean, spacious and comfortable rooms. Bathrooms also very clean, modern & spacious. Owners helpful to provide information, arrange transport etc. Husband speaks fluent English, wife less so but she tries her best to communicate well; no problems with communication.The dining area with tea making, cooking facilities is open 24 hours and is spacious and clean, and pilgrims dont have to worry that if they return late from their mountain treks whether they would be able to refresh themselves with drink of tea or water. The property is located slightly away from the town centre and is tricky to get to without a car, nevertheless is easily to access via taxi(only 5 Euro anywhere in town). The pansion is located by very busy road, however the conditions of the property and wonderful welcome from the hosts compensates for anything. I would definitely stay there again and I would definitely recommend to friends and other pilgrims.

• Stayed June 2012
4 Thank anna s
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2012

This Pansion was the first we stayed in in Bosnia Herzegovina and was a great introduction to the warmth of the people of this lovely country.

We arrived at night and couldn't find the Pansion, I asked in a shop in town for directions and the lady rang the Pansion, within five minutes the owner arrived at the shop to take us to the Pansion.

The owner was an absolute delight. He told us a little about the area, and made us feel very welcome. The room was basic but very comfortable, we stayed in a twin room with ensuite facilities. It was extremely clean.

We decided to have breakfast for 4 euro's and it was 4 euro's well spent.

I would definately recommend this Pansion to anyone who wants to stay in a very welcoming Pansion on their visit to Medjugorje.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
6 Thank lawmert
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2012

Vinko with Family are THE BEST !!!VERY KIND and FRIEDLY!!!
l was there 3 night .13-16-02-2012.l had amazing time ,and very impressed with what l received from Vinko nad his Family .Pansion is very nice !location 15 mins to Church so when you walk there you can pray !Vinko's wife cooked very good brekfast and any time l back l can do my tea .100%l going to recommend that Pansion .
Vinko thank you for everything! ,l'll definitly stay there again .

Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
7 Thank piotr p
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2012

Vinko and his family made our firts trip to Medjugorje very enjoyable. we felt that we belong to his wonderful family. The rooms are clean, nice and the food is excellent. Vinko has arranged a bus to pick us up at Dubrovnik airport, the driver was very nice. He stopped us at very beautiful stops to admire the beautiful views. Vinko is always ready to offer us some help and direction. He also arranged a wonderful guide for us. Because of the snow, the same bus that came to pick us up at the airport, also me came to bring us to different places we choose to go. For the return, Vinko personaly came to pick us up without charge.
This place is more than we all expected, we will come back again in the future.

Thank you Vinko and your family, may God bless you and your family,

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank Dan N
Sondrio, Italy
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2011

I was there just one night but the Pansion is very nice, in a quite place and the staff is great. The staff is really kind and willing and help me a lot in my weekend trip!They will give you information and whatever you need. The room are nice, clean and warm. Really nice I suggest it to everyone!The place is not far away from the center and it is located in a very beautiful and romantic area, when I open the window this morning outside there where colorful vineyard.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
4 Thank Ilaria U
Kandahar
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2011

As a first time solo traveler to Medjugorje arriving at 9pm on a winter night, what could be the most welcome sight? It is a car waiting at the deserted bus station to take you to the hotel with a cheerful driver who also happens to be the owner of Pansion Robi. The little hotel is situated in a quiet spot amidst a lovely scenery just about 15 mins walk from St. James Cathedral at the center of the town. The hotel is new, has all the basic amenities, not the plush one you may want to expect and its facade was still being improved when I got there. Homely and warm -- the warmth comes from the family who lives in it with two, soon three, little playful boys. Rooms are flexi - solo, couple or family, Pansion Robi has it. If you're the type who wants the ride instead of walk, the hotel will take and pick you up at your appointed time and place. Internet is free. The hospitality and warmth far exceed the money you spent for the duration of the stay. I wish I could go back to Medjugorje, a Catholic shrine, not only as an expression of my faith but also because I wanted to go back in a place where I am treated like a visiting member of the family. To Vinko and Ivana Barac, little Robert and Dario, you made my stay memorable. I hope to see you all again next year.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled solo