“Friendly, great to return!”
Review of Sollerstuben - CLOSED

Sollerstuben
Cuisines: Austrian, International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Always had a great time at the Sollerstuben. We are remembered every year & it's like seeing old friends. The kids love the food, the service is excellent...very accommodating. Probably one of the best value for money restaurants in Soll.
See you on the 19th!

1  Thank reggie0123

Reviewed January 5, 2013

I have been in this bar on several occasions and I can highly recommend it. Some reviews of this place have been slightly negative, but this is perhaps because this bar is not a typical tourist place with rowdy crowds. This is a place that locals go and you are made so, so welcome. The owner Harry is so friendly and it would make me come back again and again. This is a true 'Soll' experience and if you want to embrace the local village, this is the place to be.

2  Thank Louise C
Reviewed January 3, 2013

I visited the Soller Stuben [ Harry's Bar] on a busy Christmas Eve, The restaurant was full but Harry gave me a table to the side of the bar. The food was top quality and the service very friendly. I went there most nights during my stay in Soll, One night I noticed a plaque on the wall which had " Cymru " on it . Harry told me there were regular Welsh people returning to Soll and frequented his restaurant. He told me there were Welsh people in the restaurant that night. I introduced myself to them and had a great night. It turned out they lived quite close to me in Wales and they went to Soll skiing every year and they highly recommended "Harry's". I would like to join them in their recommendation.

1  Thank colin j
Reviewed January 1, 2013

We have stayed in Soll twice in the last 12 months & have eaten in most of the restaurants in Soll & I can say Soeller Stuben is by far the best for quality & value for money. It doesn't look much from the outside & you think you are walking into a pub but the friendly welcome & atmosphere is fantastic. We ate at Stoeller Stuben three time over Xmas & each time the food was absolutely wonderful. I had a rump steak which was toatlly melt in your mouth, my wife had pork medallions in a fantastic peppercorn sauce with small potatoe pancakes which were to die for!! My sons has The Mixed Grill & Spaghetti Bolognaise which also tasted lovely. The staff are very friendly and asked us all our names which they actually remebered on our third visit. There are quite a few up market restaurants in Soll which could learn a thing or two from Stoeller Stuben. Traditional family cooked food at its absolute best!

1  Thank 187055DavidS
Reviewed December 30, 2012

This is a very friendly restaurant where you are made to feel very welcome. We ate here several times last Christmas and when we walked in this year we were recognised and greeted as friends. The food is very good, just what you need after a day spent skiing.

1  Thank Billo1949