“Friendly spot with great food”

Royal Thai Restaurant
Ranked #29 of 98 Restaurants in Martinez
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed June 18, 2012

I've enjoyed Thai food in many cities, but this is one of the best. The restaurant is close to the train station which makes it easy to get to, plus a great spot for commuters. The staff were incredibly friendly and the food was delicious. I particularly enjoyed the sweet potato appetizer that came with a dipping sauce that had me running my finger around the dish to get the last drop! I had Pra-Ram while my companion had BBQ pork. He ate all of his, but I had enough for lunch the next day.
In addition to the main dining room, there is a banquet room and (believe it or not) a karaoke bar in the back. Karaoke on Fridays and Saturdays. They serve beer and wine. You can also order on line at http://royalthaimartinez.eat24hour.com/menu.

1  Thank Dorothy T