“Great tacos by the dozen!”

Los Panchos Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 98 Restaurants in Martinez
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 14, 2012

Los Panchos is a great place to buy your Mexican food for your family or for a crowd. The crispy chicken tacos are always delicious, and you can order them by the dozen, at a ridiculous price. Perfect food for watching the football playoffs today! Just call ahead, and the order will be ready by the time you get there.
We previously have bought tacos, burritos, rica, and beans off of their catering menu for both of our kids' high school graduation parties-- it was so easy, delicious, and affordable. The tacos and burritos come individually wrapped, and freeze and reheat well, so we always hope for leftovers. Rave reviews all around.

Reviewed September 29, 2011

I grew up eating at this restaurant at least once a week! I love their Super BCR, but all their food is good. It is mainly a to go restaurant though, as there is not much dine in seating. I brought my husband here and he said it is not nearly as good as all my friends and I have always told him it is, but it was "pretty good".

Reviewed August 27, 2011

This place has amazing food. We love it and go there VERY often. I recomend the Wet Happy Burrito and buy some extra wet sause to add to ur burrito and to use on all kinds of other foods. Buy a thing of it. U won't regret it!!! THIS PLACE IS AWESOME!!!

Reviewed April 29, 2011

Yes, it sounds trite, but we go at least once a week for this tasty food. It's consistently good, well prepared and a good value. As soon as I start to recite my order, I am usually recognized and called by name! You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed April 27, 2010

Looking for an alternative to Taco Bell? Ditch the bell and go to Los Panchos. Easy to find, just north of the intersection of Concord Ave and Contra Costa Blvd (turn left at Center Avenue and turn left again into the parking lot). As mentioned in earlier posts, the chicken soft tacos are the best. If you get the dinner, it comes with beans and rice. Six bucks for a homemade meal. Chicken is pulled and not cut up. Fresh cheese and tomatoes and lettuce. Quick service. All take out--no eating in. Worth the trip a little out of your way to get the best.