“Best Burrito I've Ever Had (And I'm Mexican!)”

Mariachi Mexican Grill
Ranked #60 of 96 Restaurants in Martinez
Cuisines: Mexican
Martinez, California
“Best Burrito I've Ever Had (And I'm Mexican!)”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Whenever I see the words, "100% Authentic Mexican" I roll my eyes because it never is. Well, I stand corrected. The chicken burrito I had was amazing, flavorful, had perfect texture of rice + beans + meat and it was hot! Not as in spicy, I mean fresh off the grill - literally. I had shredded chicken with rice and beans. Yup, simple and it was mouthwatering! So coming back! (Tomorrow)

¡Buen provecho!

• Visited June 2014

Pleasant Hill, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food and Service”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

This family owned restaurant is fairly new, but they are doing very well and it's easy to see why. I am a fan of chili verde and theirs was very good. The tacos are good also. Very friendly and helpful. Fast service. Highly recommend for take out or a casual meal.

• Visited March 2013
Martinez, California
“Fresh Tasting”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

My wife and I tried this restaurant last week, when we were tired and wanted something warm and ready made that we could bring home. I ordered the Enchilada combination (rice and beans) and my wife had the Rellano combination PLUS two tacos. We ate dinner that night and had enough for another dinner - two meals for about $25. The rice was flaky, the beans not greasy. The tacos were also not greasy. There is a "popcorn" wagon with chips and a Salsa bar with mild, medium and hot salsa that is "help yourself". There are a handful of tables, and food is readily available for take out. It is advertised as "naturally raised" chicken, beef, steak, pork, carnitas, pastor, shrimp and fish.
Yesterday my neighbor ate here and spoke highly of the food and service.

I would highly recommend this for casual mexican.

• Visited March 2013